Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Every year I acquire the latest FM, spend literally tens of minutes installing all the graphic packs, pre-made training schedules and whatnot, and every year I struggle to get into a game

As soon as that first transfer window closes, my enthusiasm wanes and my progress stalls as I succumb to a debilitating ennui

Then when I see people talking about FM I'm like "That looks like fun, I must start a new game.." and the cycle repeats

:ehh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I was like that for a couple of years, i've managed to have 2 good long games on this years though.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Every year I acquire the latest FM, spend literally tens of minutes installing all the graphic packs, pre-made training schedules and whatnot, and every year I struggle to get into a game

As soon as that first transfer window closes, my enthusiasm wanes and my progress stalls as I succumb to a debilitating ennui

Then when I see people talking about FM I'm like "That looks like fun, I must start a new game.." and the cycle repeats

Been playin since 2007. This is the first year ive completed two full seasons. Won EPL & CL both times with United, only buying Dzagoev, Shawcross, an Costa then just gave up.
Onto a new save with tottenham currently in first place in February.
Got another save with the official 2002 rosters. :shaq: Gotta give that another play.

Got like 8 different saves and no motivation. :noah:

And breh, where's the facepacks/logos? Your screenies lookin real :flabbynsick:

I uninstall/reinstall the game about once a month, telling myself ive officially quit, but then i relapse. Just kinda stopped bothering with the graphics.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Not really a fan of big girls like that but Jill Scott's tittys are :ehh:

Not just that, Jill Scott is a pretty lady. She is the only fat girl that I would love to beat. Her music can be :ahh:

And breh, where's the facepacks/logos? Your screenies lookin real :flabbynsick:
yeah, I didn't bother reading any of that due to the lack of graphics :yeshrug:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is the first year i have been like this i usually go on for about at least 3 seasons. but i think ive struggled getting through one not because it was difficult this year. but i just couldnt get into it!

i also can only get into it if i can sit down and knock out like 5 games straight. and i havent been able to do that :sadbron:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
its in L'Equipe

apparently Mancini doesnt have him in his plans.

That's odd considering they didnt get Hazard who would be the natural like for like replacement. If he is sold it'll definitely be to Italy or Spain as I dont see City selling to anyone else in the league.

Essentially, Im not buying it and Im going to put it down to the usual transfer speculation bull.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
kunty this one's for you. please remember this is just a youtube video, not a live show, so you don't have to kick anything or anyone into pieces

Last edited by a moderator: