Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea have won the race to sign hot Belgian prospect Charly Musonda, beating Premiership rivals Arsenal and Manchester City

Musonda, the son of former Zambia international Charles Musonda, has made the switch to Stamford Bridge from Anderlecht with his brothers Lamisha and Tika.

Chelsea only wanted the younger one apprently but the father said they come as a package. Good work on his part tbf, took care of the family nice :clap:

VOhea.png

Chelsea scout Piet de Visser explain “Belgium is just bursting with talent. Why should we pick players from South America if we can find that calibre in Europe and the boys adjust more easily? It is important to attract these young players as early as possible so we don’t have to pay (Eden) Hazard prices. I first saw Eden when he was 15 but Lille had moved too quickly. Chelsea were alerted to De Bruyne and Courtois at the right moment. I watched De Bruyne for two years.”

Belgium :bow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
De Bruyne is the least athletic human on earth.

Good luck scorchy boy.

Eh? He's nowhere near that bad. He's about average tbf.

Where did you get that from? You're probably going by his fifa stats :comeon:

Rumor is he might be going to Southampton on loan. Gonna tear it up :yes:

:noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
So i just went on FM to check if he actually was any good.

DlEub.png

Sorry m8, looks like you sell him to Bordeux in 2016 him having never made a league appearance for the club, having been farmed out on loan several times, including to Sunderland and Villareal.

Guys a fukking bum, official.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
And to think, in an alternate reality where he never went to Chelsea and instead signed for my FC Utrecht side first...

xLVM3.png

He would have won 3 Eredivisie league title, 1 Dutch cup, 2 Dutch community shield equivalents, a CL runners up medal, and a CL WINNERS medal.

Sometimes players make the wrong choice, this is what awaits you Hazard, bordeaux by 2016:flabbynsick:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
You must not play FM, that's not very good.

He's a lot better in my Utrecht game. Though i'm great at developing players tbf.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haven't played FM in about 4-5 years.

You should buy some PSV kid named Zakaria Bakkali if he's in the current game. Looks a beast

:wow:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
He's not on it, can't be serious wonder kid status then, FM usually has a good nose for these things.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
But regardless, he's probably not as good as Nick Powell

#YouKnowTheDrill :youngsabo:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
You must not play FM, that's not very good.

He's a lot better in my Utrecht game. Though i'm great at developing players tbf.

Ive won the champions league with a players of that caliber............. Hes still not very good though. But still.

JBClB.png

gHfzH.png

wpKEL.png

ujZs3.png

:bow: the gawd valencia

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Breh, the De Bruyne from the Utrecth game has a CL winners medal, and he's my best player:usure:

Beat Real Madrid 1-0 in the final:smugdraper:

This was a year after losing the final to PSG.

I never manage United now, i find myself to bogged down in trying to be realistic.

That first De Bruyne screen is from my current Carlisle game, in 2017/18, haven't won the prem yet, came 2nd last year though, and my first season in the CL 2 seasons ago i got to the final and lost to City:birdman:

Squad average age of 21 tbf

And breh, where's the facepacks/logos? Your screenies lookin real :flabbynsick: