Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Steve Clarke finally took the plunge eh? Brendan Rodgers probably told him stop being so shook and take the job.

clarkey doesnt have it in him to be the top man. he's best as second in charge.
he'll go the way of sammy lee (more intelligent/tactical than sammy but all the same)

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
clarkey doesnt have it in him to be the top man. he's best as second in charge.
he'll go the way of sammy lee (more intelligent/tactical than sammy but all the same)
Tbf he's got a wealth of experience both as a player and coach, he's not exactly new to this. I can see him being steady and keeping West Brom firmly midtable which is an achievement of sorts.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
some people are straight retarted.

some people on my fb are complaining about the game cause it ended in a draw saying 'soccer dont even have winners in there games' :rudy:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol at Jeff Van Gundy yesterday when Chalmers threw the ball between some guys legs.

"He NUTMEGGED him!!! That's a soccer term!!" :laugh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some people are straight retarted.

some people on my fb are complaining about the game cause it ended in a draw saying 'soccer dont even have winners in there games' :rudy:
What is it about Americans and their aversion to draws? My cousin said the same shyt couple years ago and didn't want to hear any reasoning.

He likes the game though. He ended up interning in Turkey during Euro 2008 and loved the atmosphere when they went on that crazy run to the semis.

Daps
Tbf he's got a wealth of experience both as a player and coach, he's not exactly new to this. I can see him being steady and keeping West Brom firmly midtable which is an achievement of sorts.

so did sammy.

clarke's biggest challenge will be connecting to players as top man. his squad could give top team fits next season

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so did sammy.

clarke's biggest challenge will be connecting to players as top man. his squad could give top team fits next season

Sammy never worked with the Special One. :usure:

Brendan Rodgers "I had three and a half years with Jose. It was like being at Harvard University."

If Clarke picked up even a little on Mourinho's man management skills then he'll be fine.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laugh:

How you like the playoffs so far?
Loving it breh! Enjoyed the Grizz-Clippers series the most tbh. I fukk with Memphis for some reason, was gutted they went out so early.

Celtics-Heat has been great too. Recorded last night's game and watched it before I left this morning. Lebron :ooh: hope he wins it this year tbh just to shut people up.

And there's something about OKC I don't like. I can't put my finger on it :manny: