Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Oh, and who is Lil Phat and why should we care? I hope they don't start announcing every weed carriers' death on the front page.

FYI, I linked to some of the old threads from that other site on law school in Higher Learning like you asked, but your best resource is probably top-law-schools.com Though I know specific posts from there that would be very helpful as well.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Buying 5 euromillions tickets today lads. Jackpot 106mil or something, gotta get on that.

Me and my mate have made a 10% deal.

So basically we can't lose, we're guaranteed at least to be multimillionaires come tonight.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Read that on the Milan forum earlier. Strange that they lettin all these players go, but at the same time they regard Gotze and Hummels as the crown jewels.

With good reason. With Reus coming in, I don't believe they'll lose a step. They'll probably seal a deal for another up and coming striker too

BVB :smugdraper:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
With good reason. With Reus coming in, I don't believe they'll lose a step. They'll probably seal a deal for another up and coming striker too

BVB :smugdraper:

Reus is Kagawa replacement, as its been known for months that he was leaving them. These are 3 important players even tho they do have alot of depth in midfield.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I really don't wanna keep posting rumors without anything being official yet but fukk it :shaq:

All signs pointing to Modric moving to the gawd squad for £25mill. Deal should be complete by the end of the Euros. Still a month away so a lot can happen 'til then

Jordi Alba to Barca

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Steve Clarke finally took the plunge eh? Brendan Rodgers probably told him stop being so shook and take the job.