Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait, who is Margaret Thatcher anyway?

The ignorance :blessed:

Why do they seem so happy to broadcast this to the world doe?

I've seen this before with one girl I went college with who seemed to take pride in not knowing things. "HAHA I'M SO DUMB INIT lolz!!1!!" :what:

Think she was going for that cute ditzy crap but I saw through it. :leostare:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Wait, who is Margaret Thatcher anyway?

The ignorance :blessed:

Why do they seem so happy to broadcast this to the world doe?

I've seen this before with one girl I went college with who seemed to take pride in not knowing things. "HAHA I'M SO DUMB INIT lolz!!1!!" :what:

Think she was going for that cute ditzy crap but I saw through it. :leostare:

I like when they get called out and they use the bold as an excuse. Or some "I was born in 1995" excuse.

Not like you having facking Google or anything.

Gervinho At QPR This Summer...Really?
I have to say despite another unfortunate defeat I'm mightily impressed with QPR's Loic Remy. It seems the West London boys are doomed and I'm not sure the Championship with its cloggers and long-ball merchants will be prove a potent platform for QPR's main man.

If I was Arsene Wenger I would get on the phone now to 'Arry to discuss the prospect of picking up Remy with Gervinho moving in the opposite direction. It's widely acknowledged Gervinho is a confidence player who is currently enjoying something of renaissance. The problem is when a player is going through a rough patch Wenger doesn't seem to have the same man-management skills of Redknapp in getting a player out of a slump and back to his best. Gervinho would be brilliant in the championship and the wad of cash QPR would give him would sweeten the deal.

If we manage to get one of the Champions League places I would love to see Remy leading the line - he looks class as proven by yesterday's finisher - that was exactly the kind of finish Arsenal are currently lacking. Walcott, Gervinho and Giroud just aren't capable of it and Podolski's too lazy or inconsistent to deliver that kind of finish time and again.

It seems to make sense for both clubs so let's see it happen Arsene
Graham Simons, Gooner, Norf London

http://www.football365.com/faves/8626074/Wenger-Should-Pursue-A-Deal-For-Remy

:heh: :whoo:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I like when they get called out and they use the bold as an excuse. Or some "I was born in 1995" excuse.

Not like you having facking Google or anything.:

Kids these days

Remy too sicknotey. Arsenal need some tough brehs in there got enough weaklings in Walcott, Gibbs, Wilshere, Rosicky etc etc

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
gael-monfils-20080815-446629.jpg

article-1069900-02EADC2D00000578-55_468x353.jpg

So... is that his bro in the bottom?

:mjpls:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Kids these days

Remy too sicknotey. Arsenal need some tough brehs in there got enough weaklings in Walcott, Gibbs, Wilshere, Rosicky etc etc

Giroud :beli: His performance in the last 5 minutes on Saturday was just :comeon::snoop::pachaha:

Remy being compared to Henry is the only reason they're so hot on him. Remy is the exact thing many Arsenal fans were complaining about in the last 3 years - Big wages, Ligue 1, and injury prone.

The Podolski stuff is jokes. Santi is keeping him out. He would probably fit in better with this Arsenal team than the one in the first half of the season.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Defense mechanism, insecurity, feelings of inadequacy.

Cue MLS posts :snoop:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Giroud :beli: His performance in the last 5 minutes on Saturday was just :comeon::snoop::pachaha:

Remy being compared to Henry is the only reason they're so hot on him. Remy is the exact thing many Arsenal fans were complaining about in the last 3 years - Big wages, Ligue 1, and injury prone.

The Podolski stuff is jokes. Santi is keeping him out. He would probably fit in better with this Arsenal team than the one in the first half of the season.

Podolski is better when the team is set up to counter, or just play him a striker. Him playin on the left for Germany is helped by the fact that he had Lahm behind him and we know now (as in today) that he only startin for Germany is due to injuries/brehs being rested.

tbh Santi is probably better off playin from a flank, then behind the striker.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
It's widely acknowledged Gervinho is a confidence player who is currently enjoying something of renaissance. The problem is when a player is going through a rough patch Wenger doesn't seem to have the same man-management skills of Redknapp in getting a player out of a slump and back to his best.
Yeah, this reminds me of.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
United has to beat City today to salvage a decent end to a season that could've been much better.