Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
THIS THREADS THE GREATEST
WE SAID THAT THIS THREADS THE GREATEST
THIS THREADS THE GREAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEEEEEEESTTTTT

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to yoyoyo1 again" :wow:

@mastermind you ever thought about making a podcast with your movie reviews?
mysmilie_3443.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Just got back from Spring Breakers.

A very gross movie, and somewhat difficult, but I think I liked it.

That magician movie with Jesse Eisenberg looks terrible but it has Ruffalo da gawd in it so it might be alright.

The new Sofia Coppola movie looks alright. I don't know why people would want to watch a movie about the Bling Ring starring Hermione but, there you go. Sofia Coppola makes really good trailers. The trailer for Somewhere is like, Top 5 trailer ever probably. But I heard that movie was basura so, if this director thing doesn't work out she can be a trailer editor I guess.

Danny Boyle made a movie starring Vincent Cassel and a dude who literally screams throughout the entire trailer.

Hangover III. Which doesn't even look like they have a hangover and can't remember shyt. They just go back to Vegas.

What say ye @jamielfc ?

KOTK

Pro
Daps
yeah, he's dumb like that. The best purchase isn't always the high profile one. Remy is showing he can play in the premier league, and he'd excel with a better team around him. Not saying he'll score 20 league goals, but he's definitely another weapon we could use.
Made some real high profile signings this summer... communist, garshyt, shytwell, shytclair etc

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Reading some Shanghai forum and, delightfully, it seems like a politer yet equally fraught beigish version of the Coli. Anyway, here's the lol of the moment:

what the hel... aren't u an old sag woman?

and that gay-c guy was talkin about hot guys a while back... wth
more like the coli than i could've expected :leon:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@jamielfc would you post more if @Stewart Downing were still here?

or are you waiting to post more until you get the hang of this place, in the meantime practice-posting on The-Coli: Shanghai Edition, where the wolves are not as fierce and the rice is not Uncle Ben?

concise

Veteran
Daps
looks like @jamielfc only posts in TSC.
We talk wrestling sometimes here as well. :ehh:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Goodbye Iron Lady, Margaret Hilda Thatcher, Goodbye England's Rose

OFT Moment of Silence at 11 am (EST) lads?

Morning Joes's tribute :wow: Amazing. She was more loved here more than in Britain, truly amazing. :blessed: :troll:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are they going to do a minute silence for Margaret Thatcher at the Manc derby, how popular was she around those parts

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Just realised that @jamielfc isn't a frog team. Check the international news you insular t*ts and have some cultural sensitivity, he'll be blind drunk now.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
So are they going to do a minute silence for Margaret Thatcher at the Manc derby, how popular was she around those parts
She set up their industry but they might hold a small grudge for nationalising the railways.