Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
62813_451473878260308_2036683590_n.jpg

Bella. :win:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Avb wanted this too much, possibly costing your boys Bale & Lennon for a few weeks. :damn:
@yoyoyo1 Boss have you seen this?
Clint Dempsey is good at...... | Page 40 | Spurscommunity

seen it? breh, i'm the one thats been fueling most of the hate in that thread :smugfavre:

:favre2:

Its alright we got dempsey @yoyoyo1
:yoo: nevermind.
I don't know, it's in these situations where he shines most :ld:

I didnt see the game but apparently he was very disinterested and barely pressing while Tottenham barely saw any of the ball

absolutely love that attitude. theyve done him no favors, given him no benefit of the doubt, so why should he give his all. "injuries" right before both sets of qualifiers. i see him :yes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
seen it? breh, i'm the one thats been fueling most of the hate in that thread :smugfavre:

:

Can't believe I asked that :myman:

Causing the SC poster Dempsey2 to suddenly and at random points break out into furious masturbation.

:deadrose:

..being the only player smart enough to understand AVB without special post-it notes and powerpoint presentations.

:jawalrus::wow:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I know the altitude plays a role, but still.....:inlove:

Meh!

What will they do in the next round? Truly if Sao Paulo qualified the group they would probably play Atletico MG in the next phase and give us our money's worth but Strongest qualifying doesnt mean anything, whatever brazilian squad that plays them in the quarters will murder them. Its all about the brazilians this year and heres hoping for tradition to top the newcomers

Forza Lecce

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh!

What will they do in the next round? Truly if Sao Paulo qualified the group they would probably play Atletico MG in the next phase and give us our money's worth but Strongest qualifying doesnt mean anything, whatever brazilian squad that plays them in the quarters will murder them. Its all about the brazilians this year and heres hoping for tradition to top the newcomers

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I agree, I'm over here getting schooled on Bolivian Copa Lib history.. shiiiieettttttttt. Everyone has to get @Forza Lecce to that second green rep box.