Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
good friday schedule, i appreciate having some championship football to watch, pound for pound more entertaining than the prem.

its like what some people THINK mls is.

just take mls, strip it of the latinos and most of the flair/technique, and you got the championship

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Here's another longer story with the Guardian

Robbie Rogers: why coming out as gay meant I had to leave football | Football | The Guardian

Rogers also fell in love, in a one-way long-distance relationship, with Arsenal. He sounds smitten when remembering the great Arsenal team of a decade ago, Arsene Wenger's side of steel and subtlety which went unbeaten through an entire Premier League season. "It's tough being an Arsenal fan right now, but I fell for the beauty and toughness of that team. They had such beautiful players. Patrick Vieira was so hard he could kill someone with that thing, and then he'd pop a ball on his rippling chest and nastily spray a pass with such artistry. When we were playing in the streets my team was always Arsenal."

:dead: :dead: :dead:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
whats funny about spurs fans is that freidel was their savior until lolris came along, now they act like him starting means a certain loss cause he lost chemistry with the team or some shyt

still one of the best keepers in the prem

and look at how industrious clint was during the qualifiers, i'm convinced playing for tottenham destroys his confidence :blessed:

coming back three weeks not playing and goes 180 running full speed ahead

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
whats funny about spurs fans is that freidel was their savior until lolris came along, now they act like him starting means a certain loss cause he lost chemistry with the team or some shyt

still one of the best keepers in the prem

and look at how industrious clint was during the qualifiers, i'm convinced playing for tottenham destroys his confidence :blessed:

coming back three weeks not playing and goes 180 running full speed ahead
:beli: highline + friedel= :scusthov:

Solid keeper in a deeper set back four.