Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: Redknapp complained about overpaid Footballers but turn around and give Samba 100K/ week wages...:russ: Remy is probably on similar wages too :blessed:

----

Do Lampard and Terry think that if Mourinho comes back to chelsea that he'll keep them around?? haven't they see whats goin on Madrid? Mou is not about that Player power life...:heh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:ohhh: Redknapp complained about overpaid Footballers but turn around and give Samba 100K/ week wages...:russ: Remy is probably on similar wages too :blessed:

----

Do Lampard and Terry think that if Mourinho comes back to chelsea that he'll keep them around?? haven't they see whats goin on Madrid? Mou is not about that Player power life...:heh:

Arry gunna Arry

And Jay Tee and Lumps dont have that kinda sway of power like they use to anymore.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

Mick-McCarthy_2385432b.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Here's another longer story with the Guardian

Robbie Rogers: why coming out as gay meant I had to leave football | Football | The Guardian

Rogers also fell in love, in a one-way long-distance relationship, with Arsenal. He sounds smitten when remembering the great Arsenal team of a decade ago, Arsene Wenger's side of steel and subtlety which went unbeaten through an entire Premier League season. "It's tough being an Arsenal fan right now, but I fell for the beauty and toughness of that team. They had such beautiful players. Patrick Vieira was so hard he could kill someone with that thing, and then he'd pop a ball on his rippling chest and nastily spray a pass with such artistry. When we were playing in the streets my team was always Arsenal."