Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I need to find a gif of that goal....if you look at it closely you can see a slight hesitation on his part , like he ran a quick scenario check in his head before he slid in " If i score i gotta keep playing this shytty competition :damn: aight i'll only put slight effort into it that way if the Inter defenders clear it off we'll mark it as bad luck.....*slides* too much :damn:"

:deadrose:

Did Wu-Tang get paid for wu.com?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I need to find a gif of that goal....if you look at it closely you can see a slight hesitation on his part , like he ran a quick scenario check in his head before he slid in " If i score i gotta keep playing this shytty competition :damn: aight i'll only put slight effort into it that way if the Inter defenders clear it off we'll mark it as bad luck.....*slides* too much :damn:"
:deadmanny:

:dead:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
you can tell Spurs are missing Sandro out there. Parker is no threat at all on the ball :pachaha:
Its pick the ball, run with it for the length of the field and loses the ball right in front of the opposing team's box.....And "bravely" runs back to defend.

When he does those pirouettes, its not like he's going to pass the ball forward to running player. he does it and pass the ball backwards...everytime! :mindblown:

On Abramovich : Firing Roberto Di Matteo has got to be his worse decision yet. Not only that but Replacing him with Rafa?

RDM only got the job out of pity anyway. Roman didnt want him, at best he was probably between 4-5th choice to get the job. Well run clubs dont wait over a month/6 weeks to appoint the breh who just won you CL trophy. Chelsea have already played 54-55 competitive games this season and we only just about half way thru march :mindblown:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah right :russ:

in saying that, your brehs need to score a couple of goals and stop fukking around :usure:

We'll get one to win on the night just to save face and go out bravely on away goals like Arsenal :barack:

EDIT: And there you go :blessed:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
1 more, just 1 more year to go

him and Lampard are like herpes, they'll never go away :russ:

Everytime the manager sits Lampard, the team plays well for a period. But once they struggle, Lampard comes in, could be shyt for a whole game but scores a crucial goal then the pressure is on the manager to start him the next game :pachaha:

The manager tries to make a stand, sits Terry, the defense fukks up in one game the pressure is on the manager to start him the next game :pachaha:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
If these motherfukkers lose, I refuse to put the game on my screen at work. Might make these cats here at work scarred. How is Hernando Slorres doing? My chelsea brehs, we need this:CHELSEAFC: