Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:ohhh: is this before Parker does the 25th piroutte or after....and which Ade will be playing that day? :ld:

That depends on side of the bed Ade get out of that morning. The goal might do him some good confidence wise tho :ld: especially as it was the 1st goal in the last 23 goals scored by you lot to be scored by Ade/Defoe

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
That depends on side of the bed Ade get out of that morning. The goal might do him some good confidence wise tho :ld: especially as it was the 1st goal in the last 23 goals scored by you lot to be scored by Ade/Defoe
I need to find a gif of that goal....if you look at it closely you can see a slight hesitation on his part , like he ran a quick scenario check in his head before he slid in " If i score i gotta keep playing this shytty competition :damn: aight i'll only put slight effort into it that way if the Inter defenders clear it off we'll mark it as bad luck.....*slides* too much :damn:"

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: is this before Parker does the 25th piroutte or after....and which Ade will be playing that day? :ld:

you can tell Spurs are missing Sandro out there. Parker is no threat at all on the ball :pachaha:
Its pick the ball, run with it for the length of the field and loses the ball right in front of the opposing team's box.....And "bravely" runs back to defend.

When he does those pirouettes, its not like he's going to pass the ball forward to running player. he does it and pass the ball backwards...everytime! :mindblown:

On Abramovich : Firing Roberto Di Matteo has got to be his worse decision yet. Not only that but Replacing him with Rafa?

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
you can tell Spurs are missing Sandro out there. Parker is no threat at all on the ball :pachaha:
Its pick the ball, run with it for the length of the field and loses the ball right in front of the opposing team's box.....

When he does those pirouettes, its not like he's going to pass the ball forward to running player. he does it and pass the ball backwards...everytime! :mindblown:

On Abramovich : Firing Roberto Di Matteo has got to be his worse decision yet. Not only that but Replacing him with Rafa?
Yeah but AVB rates him as a leader so he'll play everygame. Forreal fukk AVB for placing emphasis on the Europa League, i hope and wish that all the bad things happen to him as a result :pacspit: