Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I was scared to post cuz I thought I was the only one who watch MLS games here :sadbron:

:stopitslime:

What of my good dude Charlie Davies though ?

Yeah what happened to Charlie Davies?

I remember, looking at his wedding photos you would have thought he was starting for Real Madrid and not drifting further into irrelevancy somewhere in Denmark while living off settlement money.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Dont really care too much about Houstons Blunder. Knew it would happen. As long as my Sounders are thru on this side of the bracket and LA gets thru on the otherside I'm good. That said, anyone excited to see that Cascadia Match on saturday night?​

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
last i saw, davies ALMOST scored twice in a 10 min sub appearance with his team Randers already up 2-0.

thats his role now, 10 minute sub for some midtable danish side :to:

Dont really care too much about Houstons Blunder. Knew it would happen. As long as my Sounders are thru on this side of the bracket and LA gets thru on the otherside I'm good. That said, anyone excited to see that Cascadia Match on saturday night?​
I wanted Houston to win so badly cause if Houston won, guaranteed MLS representative in the final

now its gonna be WAY harder

I have no doubt Sounders will make a game of it after losing at Santos last year, but still.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
oh yeah, its 'rivalry week' and NBCSN is gonna have MLS coverage from 1230pm to 1030pm :leon:

Saturday, March 16

12:30 p.m. ET – New York Red Bulls vs. D.C. United (NBC)
3:00 p.m. ET – Sporting Kansas City vs. Chicago Fire (NBC Sports Network)
5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET – MLS Breakaway (NBC Sports Network)
8:00 p.m. ET – Seattle Sounders FC vs. Portland Timbers (NBC Sports Network)

MLS Breakaway like an MLS Red Zone show :ahh:

it's going to be hot fiyah

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:stopitslime:

Yeah what happened to Charlie Davies?

I remember, looking at his wedding photos you would have thought he was starting for Real Madrid and not drifting further into irrelevancy somewhere in Denmark while living off settlement money.

dude performance vs Spain will never be erased from recent memory :blessed:

He seems mentally unstable. Didn't even know he got married

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

I don't remember that performance honestly.

Here's his super cute wedding photos. Which for some reason I remembered being way more lavish but actually just looks like a run of the mill middle-upper class wedding complete with the average white women. Or more succinctly the wedding of a MLS player.

Dunno why they had to do my man dirty though and have a cake of him driving a car :wow:

sarah bastille photography : : blog: nina + charlie : : boston harbor hotel wedding

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps

counterattack vs brazil in the final
goal against mexico in the azteca

:blessed: and this was all in the summer of 09 when he was getting his first run in the side

just imagine what could've been

jozy still hasn't found a partner since then...........................................

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Here's his super cute wedding photos. Which for some reason I remembered being way more lavish but actually just looks like a run of the mill middle-upper class wedding complete with the average white women. Or more succinctly the wedding of a MLS player.

Dunno why they had to do my man dirty though and have a cake of him driving a car :wow:

sarah bastille photography : : blog: nina + charlie : : boston harbor hotel wedding

:laff: @ that cake

Man you evil for even pointing it out

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Randomly, I was coming home from class and I for some reason was thinking about the long past days of the other OFT thread and I remembered this video that someone posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4aPK5Wtxuc

I think what made me remember was how weird that video is, I don't remember why it was posted, or who did but it was definitely in OFT :dwillhuh:

:gladbron: that's my adoptive sister. i say adoptive because we were on some tom hagen shyt

that was me who posted that :demonic:

they broke up tho. not sure if she still makes music. i'll keep you updated! :skip:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:gladbron: that's my adoptive sister. i say adoptive because we were on some tom hagen shyt

that was me who posted that :demonic:

they broke up tho. not sure if she still makes music. i'll keep you updated! :skip:

Which one?

Shame they broke up, polished their sound up a bit, more focus, less rope, they could've had a bit of a lane maybe:mjpls:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

:damn: Just vulgar.

cake makers :demonic:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
When the Sounders finally get Obafemi Martins on the pitch(after Nigerias qualifier)...we shall be golden. Our Semi Finals Lineup should look like...
4-4-2

Johannason ---Hurtado ---Traore ---Gonzalez

---Alonso---
Rosales ---Evans ---Zukuani
Martins--- ---Eddie J