Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is like when u mug me in FIFA and cry cuz they call a penalty. Or like when u say it was offside even tho the game clearly shows u it wasn't offsides

U don't know shyt about soccer :pachaha:

At the very most, it should have been a yellow. There was no malicious intent, Nani didn't even see him. He put his leg up to control the ball and Arbeloa decided to run thru his leg

Take yo ass back to sucking at FIFA :pachaha::flabbynsick:

tbf nani should've had the spatial awareness of where arbeloa was

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chelsea better watch they ass or they might finish 5th :mjpls:

:ufdup:
ScottTenormanMustDie30.gif

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This is like when u mug me in FIFA and cry cuz they call a penalty. Or like when u say it was offside even tho the game clearly shows u it wasn't offsides

U don't know shyt about soccer :pachaha:

At the very most, it should have been a yellow. There was no malicious intent, Nani didn't even see him. He put his leg up to control the ball and Arbeloa decided to run thru his leg

Take yo ass back to sucking at FIFA :pachaha::flabbynsick:

:heh:

I have never said that son. WHy u lying ? Your team lost and got handled at home. It would be the same thing if u didn't lose a player breh. Face it, ur team lost and it was a good game.

You raging now son. Calm and drink some tea breh

:lolbron:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
:heh:

I have never said that son. WHy u lying ? Your team lost and got handled at home. It would be the same thing if u didn't lose a player breh. Face it, ur team lost and it was a good game.

You raging now son. Calm and drink some tea breh

:lolbron:
The game was in our hands before the red :why:

I'm chillin breh. U good? Hol up hol up, lemme ask brawla if u good :lolbron:

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SAF should have told the team to walk off the pitch in protest after the red card

Disgraceful

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Atmosphere at Newells looks live, wish I was there.

My dream now, is too play obscure music and watch football in South America

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Cüneyt Çak

They switched up his wiki.:deadrose:

edit: It changed again.:pachaha:

LMAAAAOOOOOOO

On March 5, 2013, Çakır alone determined the elimination of Manchester United from 2012-13 UEFA Champions League by sending the United player Nani off with a red card, with no apparent reason and to the surprise of attendance and players from both teams, during the second half of the match they were playing against Real Madrid [8] so that, after the match, even the victorious coach José Mourinho stated: "The best team lost".[9]

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I actually salute the red card.

Lets stop talking about it guys, it's boring. The red was doing his job to the best of his abilities.

Of course we whine about there being a 'good game' but when you really think about it, that doesn't matter.