Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't care what anyone says, CL ain't the same without English clubs, as much as they hate English clubs, other than Madrid, Milan and Barca, no one else brings in the numbers like the big English clubs.

who cares about the numbers breh, the only thing that matters its the quality of the teams, i can give 2 flying fukks about where they from, i wanna see the best teams and the best games!

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
dawg, you saw the possession and shots ? Your team lost fair and square :laff:

This is how I know you don't know shyt about footy in the grand scheme of things

Carry on with ur trolling tho, Lou. Make sure yo bum ass is ready come Sunday to take a grand ass whooping in FIFA.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who cares about the numbers breh, the only thing that matters its the quality of the teams, i can give 2 flying fukks about where they from, i wanna see the best teams and the best games!

I understand your point, but i'm giving you the hot facts, PL is the most viewed league in the world.

And UEFA better hope either off Barca or Madrid make the final, cause them advertisers ain't gonna be happy.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all crying foul every time an English team gets kicked out :childplease: fukk out of here.

Mourinho's humble post interview :pachaha: looking to secure the vacant spot when Ferguson calls time.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
163160868-manager-jose-mourinho-of-real-madrid-gettyimages.jpg

New background :blessed:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
This is how I know you don't know shyt about footy in the grand scheme of things

Carry on with ur trolling tho, Lou. Make sure yo bum ass is ready come Sunday to take a grand ass whooping in FIFA.

:pachaha:

well, the ref knows more about footy than you and me combined. Wouldnm't you agree ? :jawalrus:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
What a game, thought the sending off was wrong but :yeshrug:

All I talked about Dortmund is finally coming true :ahh:

This is the most interesting Final 8 in MANY years.