Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Tottenham tough games:

Liverpool (A)
Swansea (A)
Chelsea (A)
Man City (H)
Stoke (A)

Arsenal:

Swansea (A)
Man Utd (H)

Chelsea:

Tottenham (H)
Liverpool (A)
Man Utd (A)

(they all host Everton, so I erased that one + I'm not sure how strong Everton will be)

If Tottenham can win a few of those games, they deserve to be in it.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
went to the corcoran exhibit linked to the Cool Disco Dan AFI film today. shyt was beautiful, they had the atrium lined with globe posters :wow:

i thought it wasnt extensive enough, but the corcoran has to make room for high art i s'pose

in a 10 minute span, i had a conversation about the era with a dude who was in his 20s living in SE in the 80s, then educated some n. virginia yuppies on why Iron Cross and other DC skinhead bands weren't nazis and we're actually anti-fascist, then an 8 year old girl told me she was the niece of Ian McKaye from Minor Threat :wow: and that Jeff Nelson (also from MT) has a bubble gum collection :wow:

was a very emotional moment for me, each one teach one with my childhood heroes on display :blessed:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
went to the corcoran exhibit linked to the Cool Disco Dan AFI film today. shyt was beautiful, they had the atrium lined with globe posters :wow:

i thought it wasnt extensive enough, but the corcoran has to make room for high art i s'pose

in a 10 minute span, i had a conversation about the era with a dude who was in his 20s living in SE in the 80s, then educated some n. virginia yuppies on why Iron Cross and other DC skinhead bands weren't nazis and we're actually anti-fascist, then an 8 year old girl told me she was the niece of Ian McKaye from Minor Threat :wow: and that Jeff Nelson (also from MT) has a bubble gum collection :wow:

was a very emotional moment for me, each one teach with one my childhood heroes on display :blessed:
because of the Arsenal match, and a friend backing out on me, i missed the movie today :snoop:

I have to goto the exhibit now. If they do it again, im hitting the movie.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
because of the Arsenal match, and a friend backing out on me, i missed the movie today :snoop:

I have to goto the exhibit now. If they do it again, im hitting the movie.

yeah hit that up. it's less about dan and more about the music. the memorabilia is :ohhh:

the movie's gotta have a dvd/blu ray coming at some point.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yeah hit that up. it's less about dan and more about the music. the memorabilia is :ohhh:

the movie's gotta have a dvd/blu ray coming at some point.

yeah, I like hitting up Corocoran ever so often, but this is teh first time I jumped up excited about an exhibit.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
So...

I just ended(well, was sort of forced upon me) a 2 and a half month affair with one of my(now former) best friends girlfriends.

I wish i had an elaborate tale of much lolz to tell but i'm feeling quite:flabbynsick: right now.

It was some ride brehz:whew:

Goes without saying i am a bit of a c*nt, but meh :manny:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
So i delete the girls number, facebook, twitter, ERRYTHANG.

It's over, it's DONE.

This bytch just text me normal as fukk.

God damn brehs these bytches:why:

I admire her brashness though:wow:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like to see what happens with Podolski at striker. Has he been slotted there at all this season? Every game I've watched he's either played the first 60 and been subbed off, played 90 on the wing, or been subbed in after the 70 minute mark.
believe he played up there in the Swansea defeat at home.

Didn't do much but the team was shyt that day tbf.