Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
@yoyoyo1, i think u were sleeping on Atletico Mineiro @ The Strongest midweek breh, Ronaldinho put on a show

[ame]http://youtu.be/PSO0IYCtSSg[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/_bDP1tQuqUM[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Well that sucked.

Best part of the day at PPL Park was getting our asses kicked in a game of pickup soccer...by a bunch of girls. Wasn't my fault though; cats were taking passes and just sitting on the ball waiting for the girls to swarm them.

Just looking at the lineups you could see KC is gonna be great, and Philly is in for a rebuilding season

Ugh, I let out a loud groan when I saw those lineups. Far too conservative, and I thought by Soumare being available we wouldn't have to see Okugo as a centerback anymore. He was terrible in defense. I never, ever want to see Le Toux as the lone striker, especially when he's the one doing corner kicks.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
thank you so much for the resume!
after a long discussion, we are considering to hire you as an English teacher.
the principal has gotten your apartment ready, it is a very clean one and just 10 minutes walking distance to school.
please let me know what document you need from my side for your visa application( for a tourist visa). once you start to work, I'll take care of your visa.
have a good day!
Not entirely certain which city it's in :ld:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Gotdamn :laff:

Aw0g3lLCEAE1h1w.jpg:large

mysmilie_2207.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Specifics now from Justin, who writes: 'Arsenal to win 5-2, Bale to score first and Tottenham to lead first half, but expect a comeback special from the boys in red with Wilshere being the man to win us the game! COYG!'
where do these idiots come from and how can i get in touch. i have some bridges to sell

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Gunner fans have suffered enough :to:

I hope Tottenham can rip them a new one so it can add to their misery :pachaha: