Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
yea delusional fans are forgetting that there's something called FFP thats been adopted.

You sound scared breh.

Hummels, Cavani, Jovetic at Arsenal next season :noah: :noah: :noah:

Gotze + Jack + Santi :wow:

Nasri off the bench
Jeong_2240d8_2206668.gif

Mancini in a few years :huhldup:

--------------------
Another thing, when have Arabs ever leaked a deal to the papers?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(super random post)

london heads...if you weren't at dmz 8 last night you lawst

had a spiritual experience to this

landan on the footwerk hype :bow::ohlawd:

and while we're at it about london getting back on its job

destroying dances this year...sub bass done properly

oh and I saw kanye last night for the first time. nikka did a 20 min rendition of runaway with a diamond gimp mask on and had snow falling in the arena :ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
yea delusional fans are forgetting that there's something called FFP thats been adopted.

if there is any club that is FFP proof it's Arsenal. They made like a 20 mill profit last year, they have the leeway to splash some cash. The problem is they are too cheap to do it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:blessed: Gooners we're getting saved.

Arsenal poised to be subjected to £1.5bn takeover bid from Middle East consortium within the next few weeks - Telegraph

:russ::deadrose: @ the shot at Liverpool.

This article sounds so fairytale-ish. It's written in a way to gain fan support and disrupt the board. No rich man is just going to save a club out of the goodness of his heart. Club doesn't need a sugar daddy just a competent leadership. The birds will buy it tho.
a Qatari and UAE consortium? Really brehs :comeon:

its hard as fukk to buy Arsenal shares too.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ: I've lived in UAE, they're competitors with Qatar over everything from tourism to foreign policy. Zero chance they'd collaborate on anything much less a high profile project like this.

Too bad :sadcam:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Such is the blight of Arsenal that we can bring them together. :wow: Arsenal أكثر من مجرد نادي (More than a club)

It's such an obvious plant. The Sun has it as well. Don't see why anyone would leak this unless they want to increase the pressure on Kroenke.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Such is the blight of Arsenal that we can bring them together. :wow: Arsenal أكثر من مجرد نادي (More than a club)

It's such an obvious plant. The Sun has it as well. Don't see why anyone would leak this unless they want to increase the pressure on Kroenke.
believe me, I want these c*nts on the board gone. Im done with Sir Chips Kenswick.

And im more than willing to sell the club to Arabic overlords. But they better be apart of the royal family or have oi behind them. A "consortium of businessmen" can eat a dikk.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Arsenlol fans (plz win tomorrow) don't know what they're in for.

The passion will be drained even further than it already has if some Vague Terrorist-Like People come in with their money. Look at Cardiff, their fanbase is already split cause this random Malaysian motherfukker that bought their club changed the colors from Blue to Red cause red is a color of good luck :heh:

But they're basically in the Prem so it's all good right?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Arsenlol fans (plz win tomorrow) don't know what they're in for.

The passion will be drained even further than it already has if some Vague Terrorist-Like People come in with their money. Look at Cardiff, their fanbase is already split cause this random Malaysian motherfukker that bought their club changed the colors from Blue to Red cause red is a color of good luck :heh:

But they're basically in the Prem so it's all good right?

Shut the fucc up Energy Drink boy. We want in :takedat: :ahh:

You could argue our fanbase is already split like that.

I feel you. As bad as we are, winning with Oil money takes the joy out of it. I could understand why it worked for smaller, more insignificant clubs like City and Chelsea but not us.

believe me, I want these c*nts on the board gone. Im done with Sir Chips Kenswick.

And im more than willing to sell the club to Arabic overlords. But they better be apart of the royal family or have oi behind them. A "consortium of businessmen" can eat a dikk.

+1

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
brehs, City and Chelsea had to spend money to catch up to the top of the league. I get it, and I have accepted that.

For Arsenal to compete, a 100 million GBP investment would have to be made. Its just the damn truth.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:whoo: sensational teamplay goal from the whitecaps

this team is gonna be trouble

Nigel Reo-Coker is with the Caps :leon: