Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:whoa:

i'm indifferent to Barca. respect their accomplishments and style of play, but dont care for them otherwise. I don't care for them anymore than i care for a Valencia or Everton :pachaha:. in fact, Milan is my 2nd fav team in europe :ld:

but the OFT Messi slandering is always funny and baseless and leads me to defend a player when that sport's clear best player receives unwarranted slandering. oh noez, Messi doesn't score a goal and Barca loses. oh shyt, Messi is shyt

i mean...:aicmon:

with that being said, Gawd Squad for that treble baby :win:

Unfukkinacceptable.:snoop:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Blackness in Milan :lawd:

I was about make a thread to see how many e-militant and Messi nut hugger I could bring in. :mjpls:

Not worried about Gala.

1-3 in Schalke.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

Like, no bantz, no wum, nothing. But there's a guy who is the heart and soul for teams that has won two Euro's, two CL's, and a World Cup. He's not just there. He's not just a contributor. If he has a bad game, they have a bad game. He's the fukking man.

That man is not Lionel Messi.

So how could this Messi character possibly be the clear best player in the world? Ronaldo, Zidane, Baggio, Maradona, Platini you can't make that argument for any of them. As cut and dry and as demeaning and belitting an argument it may seem, Messi not delivering for Argentina is a completely valid one and immediately disqualifies him from being this so called best player in the world.

Whenever this topic is seriously discussed by the actual posters in this thread (thankfully very rarely and mawfukk myself for even typing this), he's given his credit as a great, but the quickness and short-sightedness people display when they rush to anoint him as the great because he scores a shyt ton of goals for Barca has to be called out, lampooned, and lambasted.

Some of these people even shyt on Xavi in the midst of this dikkriding.

And it's unacceptable.

I'mma go find some more 90's dance tunes for the bruvs them. I promise ya'll, I know I'm better than this.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
of course a barca game won't be complete with some diving antics....
1361392416_extras_albumes_0.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
AC Milan has been the best team in Serie A for the past 10 weeks.

Didnt think they'd shut down Barca like this though.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

i'm indifferent to Barca. respect their accomplishments and style of play, but dont care for them otherwise. I don't care for them anymore than i care for a Valencia or Everton :pachaha:. in fact, Milan is my 2nd fav team in europe :ld:

but the OFT Messi slandering is always funny and baseless and leads me to defend a player when that sport's clear best player receives unwarranted slandering. oh noez, Messi doesn't score a goal and Barca loses. oh shyt, Messi is shyt

i mean...:aicmon:

with that being said, Gawd Squad for that treble baby :win:

Messi is shyt, even when he sores 5 goals in a game that was already won. Total system player. Zero respect for him.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Like, no bantz, no wum, nothing. But there's a guy who is the heart and soul for teams that has won two Euro's, two CL's, and a World Cup. He's not just there. He's not just a contributor. If he has a bad game, they have a bad game. He's the fukking man.

So how could this Messi character possibly be the clear best player in the world? Ronaldo, Zidane, Baggio, Maradona, Platini you can't make that argument for any of them. As cut and dry and as demeaning and belitting an argument it may seem, Messi not delivering for Argentina is a completely valid one and immediately disqualifies him from being this so called best player in the world.

Whenever this topic is seriously discussed by the actual posters in this thread (thankfully very rarely and mawfukk myself for even typing this), he's given his credit as a great, but the quickness and short-sightedness people display when they rush to anoint him as the great because he scores a shyt ton of goals for Barca has to be called out, lampooned, and lambasted.

Some of these people even shyt on Xavi in the midst of this dikkriding.

And it's unacceptable.

I'mma go find some more 90's dance tunes for the bruvs them. I promise ya'll, I know I'm better than this.

I have never said Messi is the gr8est.

I have seen R9(:bow:) at his best :ahh: so I will not get on here proclaim Messi is best ever.

People who do so are people who have a very short memory.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

beautiful writing :ohlawd:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
If Madrid go out and they sack Jose, Barca should pick him up off waivers automatically.