Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
its a wrap for barca :to: ..barca will put up some goals at home but I doubt they keep milan scoreless..their D is :scusthov:

props to milan

it all comes down to the early goal at the Nou Camp.

if Milan can get through 45 mins without conceding then I will celebrate.

hold your horses :whoa:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
ba6b5abefb229681349d5711c83b431a_large

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it all comes down to the early goal at the Nou Camp.

if Milan can get through 45 mins without conceding then I will celebrate.

hold your horses :whoa:

They gave one up early against Arsenal last season and almost lost the tie , RVP tried to be too clever on that one chance that would have tied the game. The early goal also undid Ancelotti's Milan against Super Depor in 04 and they couldnt keep up.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Fully aware of the task ahead, Allegri said “We are facing the best team in the world but I do not accept that everyone is making us out to be the sacrificial lamb”.
:salute:

It's gonna take another heroic performance at the Camp Nou though :merchant:

fukk Drake but

BDk_fJKCYAA204_.jpg

:blessed:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
This supporting both ManU and Barca thing you have going on ain't gon fly breh breh. These movements are not one in the same.

:whoa:

i'm indifferent to Barca. respect their accomplishments and style of play, but dont care for them otherwise. I don't care for them anymore than i care for a Valencia or Everton :pachaha:. in fact, Milan is my 2nd fav team in europe :ld:

but the OFT Messi slandering is always funny and baseless and leads me to defend a player when that sport's clear best player receives unwarranted slandering. oh noez, Messi doesn't score a goal and Barca loses. oh shyt, Messi is shyt

i mean...:aicmon:

with that being said, Gawd Squad for that treble baby :win: