Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Couldn't find the whole clip with Peñarol's counter-attack before the 4th goal but shyt was mad funny with dude tripping over himself.

Botafogo turned that shyt on in the 2nd half and crinkled up the fake Argentines....... Mineiro folding River yesterday too was funny.... I watch Argentine ESPN cause of my streams and the way they were amped about River getting to play the final in their backyard........ the way their voices changed to resignation at the end of the game yesterday...... boys knew they were cooked. :mjlol:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
It's never that serious, these dummies keep on crashing out over dumb shyt.

Even tho he plays for a rival I hope he keeps on making these bums mad.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
It's never that serious, these dummies keep on crashing out over dumb shyt.

Even tho he plays for a rival I hope he keeps on making these bums mad.

Bruh,bruh are u black sir???? Silly thing to say this is what it is.....modern day racist use words as banter or I don't like his attitude to hide their true racist feelings. Some of these twitter soccer accounts are hella racist but they claim is banter or trolling etc

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Bruh,bruh are u black sir???? Silly thing to say this is what it is.....modern day racist use words as banter or I don't like his attitude to hide their true racist feelings. Some of these twitter soccer accounts are hella racist but they claim is banter or trolling etc
Caribbean in the flesh.

Sports is never that serious, yup they love to hide behind the internet. I see it on Reddit all the time.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

Caribbean in the flesh.

Sports is never that serious, yup they love to hide behind the internet. I see it on Reddit all the time.
Rep for the Caribbean roots..am not Caribbean but my family is :blessed:

It's not that serious but sadly for them that's the first thing on their mind is negro negro..... smh