Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
We should be up 2- 0 but probably 3

What can i say about kompany,told y'all too early for a job like that and worse outside of Madrid Bayern have the quickest trigger finger....

But y'all wanna argue this that and the third,the championship ain't nothing to be bragging about..he can win in the Bundesliga but Bayern dont take to kindly to humiliations like these :yeshrug: :manny:

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Kompany is Ole/Ten Hag status

Nah. Kompany hasnt learnt the art of terrorism yet. Hes still in my style is my style phase of his career.

Ten Hairs would be better suited to coaching a team with workers and younger talent. Players who are looking to improve and develop. He would fit better at teams like Villa or Brighton. While Yanited have gotten younger he's been there and overseen and done too much damage to repair it.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
i keep critiquing szoboszlai but aint doing it for for me going forward.....defensive work rate 10/10

but as a 10 he's championship level, can make a pass, dont score enough gives the ball away

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Nah. Kompany hasnt learnt the art of terrorism yet. Hes still in my style is my style phase of his career.

Ten Hairs would be better suited to coaching a team with workers and younger talent. Players who are looking to improve and develop. He would fit better at teams like Villa or Brighton. While Yanited have gotten younger he's been there and overseen and done too much damage to repair it.
He kind had no choice but to play compact during the middle of last season cause the Premier League take no prisoners.

We're seeing that with the Southampton coach. That game at the Etihad this Saturday might a horror show.

Be interesting to see where Ten Bald goes once Ineos pull the trigger. I know Dortmund had interest in him. Don't think Bayern will stupid to go him if Kompany ever gets bushed. (Imagine Ten Hag dealing with Olise..:mjgrin:)