Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Mikel Arteta is the reason we lost this game. His team selection was way too conservative. I said it a million times, this team is dead food when Saka is out. But Saka AND Odegaard out? Zero attacking qualities. Havertz is a wasteman runner, all good things he does on the stat sheet is a result of Saka and Odegaard forcing him to be useful

Why isn’t Nwaneri starting these games? Emery or Wenger would’ve had him integrated into this team by now. Everytime we go down a man Arteta has us playing like we’re a budget Real Madrid. Keep attacking! Such a conservative manager man
Mikel

'cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks
scared to death, scared to look
they shook

Shook one

p*ssy

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
so it's pool then :picard:
If pool can finish within striking distance after these next 7 epl games then we can talk about the title challenge seriously. Right now ehhh, though we should be beating Chelsea, they cant defend bruh lol

Daps
so it's pool then :picard:
We haven't played anyone who is decent yet (and that's no dig at United but they are a shambles at the moment )

we got a run of 10 games coming up where will play all the big teams in PL and CL starting tomorrow with Chelsea

Let's see where we are after them 10 games , I will still be happy if we get top 4 , I'm not expecting too much from the league .. Europe is a different matter though

if Arsenal don't win the league this year with Rodri out all season they will never win it whilst Pep is here in England

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw the score when I left work. Heh, Bournemouth owed a lost at some point.

We should be alright for next week. Long as Timber is fit. Either him or White can slot in Saliba's spot. Saka and Gabi should be back.