Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Talked about how he ran to the papers with a fake story so got terminated. Now hes mad as shyt.
in fairness, if you talking about the fake story about the Bould/Wenger rift, that happened well after he got sacked.

But Robson can eat a dikk, fukk that guy.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal as a football team is done, doesn't matter who they bring in anymore, the management, simply aren't up to the job.

I expect this team to dangling in mid table territory in a couple of seasons.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he got 3rd last year with a horrible squad relying on the likes of Santos and Gervinho. :scusthov:

Wenger isnt the Wenger of old, but Robson can eat a dikk.

Because Chelsea were utter shyte, Spurs were Spurs and there is nobody else competing for Champions League.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
If Arsenal wants a coach who doesn't spend money then they need to spend big and get Jurgen Klopp....see what he is doing with Dortmund :wow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Because Chelsea were utter shyte, Spurs were Spurs and there is nobody else competing for Champions League.

breh, Arsenal were utter shyt. I remember the brehs losing to Blackburn last year 4-3 despite Blackburn only having the one shot on goal.:thefucc::rudy:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he got 3rd last year with a horrible squad relying on the likes of Santos and Gervinho. :scusthov:

Wenger isnt the Wenger of old, but Robson can eat a dikk.

Come on now, that wasn't an accomplishment at all, and Robson has been saying everything, people like myself being saying for years.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Talked about how he ran to the papers with a fake story so got terminated. Now hes mad as shyt.

Check iplayer after like 10:30. Bob wilson dont play :whew:

:ohhh: so Robson was working for Arsenal and he still runnin' mouth saying all that shyt about Wenger and the club??

saying shyt like the #2 is the real coach of the team and Wenger was getting in his way?

------
Arsenal fukked up by settling with catz like Arteta and selling Song and not replacing him.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Can't wait to see this Bayern team beat Barca then Pep take over. Good times ahead breahs good times :myman:

In all reality I would like to see Bayern win, followed by BVB, then Real. Tbf I reckon Bayern is on Barca and Real's level just about in terms of quality. In terms of depth not even a question.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Come on no, that wasn't an accomplishment at all, and Robson has been saying everything, people like myself being saying for years.

Gervinho played 30 matches last year. The month of January, Arsenal had no fullbacks.

It was an accomplishment, that team should have finished 6th or lower.

Robson says a lot of shyt and just hopes it sticks. He been doing this for 5 years. I remember he was calling Sagna a diver after Sagna broke his leg. He was shytting on RVP before he finally stayed healthy back in 2011.