Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I thought Ribery was shyt hot this season.

I've only seen one Bayern match, but that's what I've been readin:ld:

When hasn't Ribery been hot though? He (and especially Robben) gets nice and frosty when trophies are up for grabs, though.

Reus has been the best player in the Bundesliga for the last 2 1/2 years, though. Reus-Kroos-Muller (I'm torn on who is better out of Gotze and Muller. Gotze is the more skilled player, but every second you have someone like Muller not on is a second where you have to wonder what incisive pass or clinical finish he would've made that no other player in the world with such a motor would've made) > Ribery-Kroos-Robben.

:whoo: There goes that man again. I fukking love Muller's game. Dude is just so....competent. He's been cooking something serious this season. In a way I'm wild late as Robben's already been thrown in the bushes in favor of him.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When hasn't Ribery been hot though? He (and especially Robben) gets nice and frosty when trophies are up for grabs, though.

Reus has been the best player in the Bundesliga for the last 2 1/2 years, though. Reus-Kroos-Muller (I'm torn on who is better out of Gotze and Muller. Gotze is the more skilled player, but every second you have someone like Muller not on is a second where you have to wonder what incisive pass or clinical finish he would've made that no other player in the world with such a motor would've made) > Ribery-Kroos-Robben.

:whoo: There goes that man again. I fukking love Muller's game. Dude is just so....competent. He's been cooking something serious this season. In a way I'm wild late as Robben's already been thrown in the bushes in favor of him.

I take it you watch the bundesliga?

BOBN

Pro
Daps
These are the actual european champions. Nothing to get emotional about. Wenger bodied himself when he finished second.
Stewart Robson on press pass tomorrow :blessed:
Bob wilson exposed him to the folks that dont know on 5live an hour ago. Bitter, high in estrogen and mad he got sacked by arsenal.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Hindsight is 20/20 and all, but Dortmund maybe caught a break last year. Bayern hurt themselves a lot by accommodating Robben, which caused Kroos and Muller to be played out of position (deep lying playmaker and second striker, respectively) way too often.

fukk that, though. I'm going to attribute Bayern this season to fukk boy Gomez finally getting dropkicked out of the lineup by Mandzukic.

Klose always wins in the end :blessed:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
These are the actual european champions. Nothing to get emotional about. Wenger bodied himself when he finished second.
Bob wilson exposed him to the folks that dont know on 5live an hour ago. Bitter, high in estrogen and mad he got sacked by arsenal.

link??

I know RObson's hate for Balotelli is real though :pachaha:

Robson even said it was the other dude coaching Arsenal....

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Arsenal fans should take heart...there will not be radical changes at the Emirates till they get whipped by Bayern and fail to make top 4.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Sagna tries to get upfield....

Never mind. Yeah I guess u can't count him. 2 attackers sounds about right

if you watch Ribery, Muller & Mandzukic all swappin positions. Mandzukic pulls out wide, Ribery or Muller go inside, then you have Kroos and Beastian/Martinez ready to support aswell. Look at the attack that led to the corner which Bayern scored from they have 5 brehs in the box ready and waitin. Nobody for Bayern stands still while in attack, everyones rotating their positions

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Arsenal team simply has no clue how to attack.

This Bayern performance so far isn't even that good, just Arsenal are so fukking embarrassing