Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep saying it, Edu should have pushed the boat out for Osimhen, especially this week where Napoli were desperate for a sale.

£55M for a transfer fee, put him on £200K/wk then add some incentives and bonuses and he’d have been here.

They didn't want him, and that's it. We'll be alright.

I'm tired all yall fake asss general managers

Daps
When it's all said and done , this will be a good point against Brighton with 10 men who are a bogey team for Arsenal

I think they have won 3 out of the last 5 visits to The Emirates

Martin Keown is such a shyt pundit, so biased with his views. He is like another version of Ty from AFTV

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Did we lose, no.

Yall too thirsty to over criticize everything. The season is 9 months.

I really don't like a lot off yall Arsenal fans. Annoying
You got me fukked up with someone else

I don’t over criticize

It’s not my problem you’re overly sensitive and emotional

:yeshrug:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
let the breh go, he is clearly living in an alternate reality

Like this game alone should let you know Arsenal need an out and out striker. Eddie went for £30M, Osimhen could have been had a £55M.

City didn’t get a replace for Alvarez and Bobb is out for a while. This was the opportunity to deepen the squad for a proper title push…

Conjiggle

Pro
Daps
Keep saying it, Edu should have pushed the boat out for Osimhen, especially this week where Napoli were desperate for a sale.

£55M for a transfer fee, put him on £200K/wk then add some incentives and bonuses and he’d have been here.
you are blaming Edu for not offering a transfer fee that Napoli would have rejected and contract terms that Osimhen would have laughed at?

He is currently on a contract paying almost 2X that amount. This isn’t FIFA.