Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I think this could be a good move for both Sterling and Arsenal, I think he is as good or an improvement on what they already got bar Trossard who is better

That Lee Gunner is everything that is wrong with social media fans, a professional hater on everything and so negative, they could have brought Osimhen and he would have still hated on that.
And he makes a living off of being so hateful and negative :scust:
Exactly. It’s why I can’t stand AFTV and others like it. They’re never satisfied. I Have no problem with constructive criticism which I give a lot. But I’m also a realist.

Pure strikers/#9 are far and few in between. If a club is willing to sell their striker, there’s usually an unspoken caveat behind it.

Would I have loved Toney or Oismhen to sign for Arsenal? 100%. But I also know politics and agents ruin and get in the way of alot of signings. For whatever reason, it just wasn’t meant to be.

Arsenal’s squad is more than capable of challenging for the title God willing there are no long term injuries.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this could be a good move for both Sterling and Arsenal, I think he is as good or an improvement on what they already got bar Trossard who is better

That Lee Gunner is everything that is wrong with social media fans, a professional hater on everything and so negative, they could have brought Osimhen and he would have still hated on that.
And he makes a living off of being so hateful and negative :scust:

Him and his posse off grifters realize how much more money there is in negativity.

Always ignore or straight up hit the don't not recommend quickly when I see his vids on my YouTube page.

Last edited:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. It’s why I can’t stand AFTV and others like it. They’re never satisfied. I Have no problem with constructive criticism which I give a lot. But I’m also a realist.

Pure strikers/#9 are far and few in between. If a club is willing to sell their striker, there’s usually an unspoken caveat behind it.

Would I have loved Toney or Oismhen to sign for Arsenal? 100%. But I also know politics and agents ruin and get in the way of alot of signings. For whatever reason, it just wasn’t meant to be.

Arsenal’s squad is more than capable of challenging for the title God willing there are no long term injuries.

AFTV has pretty much got rid off all those types, Turkish can be annoying at times. But they've really cleaned house. Cause they realize in the long run, it's not good for the brand

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still would've start Martinelli, you the 6th man Trossard, deal with it. You end playing every game anyways, who cares if you start. You finish just about every game.

Daps

AFTV is a cespitt and unfortunately that is the voice of Arsenal fans for the world to see

You have Don Robbie running it who is as deluded as anyone when talking about football,
that man child who likes to wear full kit outfits so he looks like a full kit w*nker Every time who can't ever accept a better team beat them and always blaming something else on why they lost

Mr small man syndrome who gets so angry watching a game of football , he is just like when @Yayo Toure is watching Liverpool and they are winning things... It's just :russ: to watch

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AFTV is a cespitt and unfortunately that is the voice of Arsenal fans for the world to see

You have Don Robbie running it who is as deluded as anyone when talking about football,
that man child who likes to wear full kit outfits so he looks like a full kit w*nker Every time who can't ever accept a better team beat them and always blaming something else on why they lost

Mr small man syndrome who gets so angry watching a game of football , he is just like when @Yayo Toure is watching Liverpool and they are winning things... It's just :russ: to watch

This is not accurate at all