Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I said this before, Osimhen needs to sack his agents.

His agent that advised him to re-up that contract is a dullard. He doesn’t re-up and his contract ends next summer and ADL either let’s him go this season at a cut price or he goes next summer on a free.

ADL messed up by giving him £300k/week and including that massive RC. Shoild have just cashed in last year. The market changes very, very quickly and ADL’s gamble on Prem teams spending at high clips has back fired.

They all have egg on their faces.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Sterling still gets into dangerous spaces.

Yep. Also need competition for Nelli and Saka. The way the media been rag dolling Sterling has been crazy.

Like yea, he hasn’t hit the same level he hit under Pep at Chelsea, but Chelsea been a mess the past 2-3 seasons. Apart from Palmer, no one has really shined and Sterling is far from being Chelsea’s worst player last season.

Last edited:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We not a serious club smh
Chelsea should’ve paid Victor equivalent to Enzo Fernandez base with incentives to reach Reece James pay

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’ll take Sterling over Martinelli any day. Despite his profligacy in front of goal, he can at least offer more than that when it comes to link up play. Gabriel offers zero!

The football Gods heard my prayer. Would’ve liked Toney too but this is great.:blessed:

He just needs a confidence boost. Watch him turn his career around this season. Quote me.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His agent that advised him to re-up that contract is a dullard. He doesn’t re-up and his contract ends next summer and ADL either let’s him go this season at a cut price or he goes next summer on a free.

ADL messed up by giving him £300k/week and including that massive RC. Shoild have just cashed in last year. The market changes very, very quickly and ADL’s gamble on Prem teams spending at high clips has back fired.

They all have egg on their faces.

I hope teams learn from them and PSG.

Mbappe going for free funked up a lot off potential movements these past 2 windows.

Daps

The football Gods heard my prayer. Would’ve liked Toney too but this is great.:blessed:

He just needs a confidence boost. Watch him turn his career around this season. Quote me.

The media pile on and those r/soccer cacs trashing Sterling like he's a wasteman..... nobody could triumph in that Chelsea squad.... Man is gonna cook for Arsenal.... he's defo bagging 20 goals this season with the way Arsenal play...