Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
successful streamers - dudes in his rank even - make a pretty penny to do wtf they do. and if you think about it..Goldbridge IMO is pretty niche.
Thats why even you see these dudes looking like they hate life - they will still be live on some " aye chat"

Yup Goldbridge was doing these watch alongs even before everyone started to covid really changed that.

I've seen this dude play fifa on youtube and having like 50k people watching him giving him donations and ish

Daps
We told @THEREALBRAND that cholo would be under a microscope this season :ufdup:

IMO, Sorloth wasn’t needed. Samu was already there for the physical strength. Should have used that money for a creative MF instead…
Fully agree. I'm not big in Sorloth, plus Samu could've been your physical forward. Bring in an older vet from one of the mid/lower table teams to tutor him in the art being a striker. Well he's at Porto and tbey have the buy-back clause. But offloading Sorloth will be a problem....

Beside Antoine... their creative forces are on empty....

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Fully agree. I'm not big in Sorloth, plus Samu could've been your physical forward. Bring in an older vet from one of the mid/lower table teams to tutor him in the art being a striker.
Sorloth really only had one good season in La Liga (last season). Prior to that his numbers have been meh.

Taremi would have been a good pick up for them to mentor Samu but Inter moved quickest on that.

Beside Antoine... their creative forces are on empty....

What ever happened to Thomas Lemar, he should have been integral to the team but between injuries and lack of form, idk about breh.

Atletico really need a sharp, creative midfielder.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
They'll hate him soon enough

he does well in italy.

plus he is back with conte.

Screenshot-2024-08-28-at-23-37-33.png