Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chiesa was a fun winger to watch a few years back before the injury. Haven’t seen him much since but if he able to get back to that level, Pool got one.

Also, y’all tripping on my boy Darwin. I have no doubt he’d be 25 goal per year striker at Arsenal :wow:

Whatever special angel dust you are smoking, hook me up breh

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Whatever special angel busy you are smoking, hook me up breh
Act like Kai Havertz isn’t scoring and assisting at an elite clip right now brehs

The bad juju will be washed and he’ll retard strength his way to a dominant number 9. Liverpool hating though they won’t sell to us :stopitslime:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Act like Kai Havertz isn’t scoring and assisting at an elite clip right now brehs

The bad juju will be washed and he’ll retard strength his way to a dominant number 9. Liverpool hating though they won’t sell to us :stopitslime:
Uruguay have produced elite strikers: Forlán, Suarez, Cavani. Núñez is not in the conversation at all. Severely underwhelming. I’d rather Arteta spend the money on a winger than waste it on him.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uruguay have produced elite strikers: Forlán, Suarez, Cavani. Núñez is not in the conversation at all. Severely underwhelming. I’d rather Arteta spend the money on a winger than waste it on him.
To be fair, the only advantage is his bursts through the centre. Kai may legit get some sitters that even he can't miss.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Y’all underplaying how fukking big and strong and fast bro is. Plus his movement is top tier. With the service he’d be getting and his work rate he’d be a fan favorite within 45 minutes. No he ain’t Suarez or Cavani but he isn’t a complete donkey :heh:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Y’all underplaying how fukking big and strong and fast bro is. Plus his movement is top tier. With the service he’d be getting and his work rate he’d be a fan favorite within 45 minutes. No he ain’t Suarez or Cavani but he isn’t a complete donkey :heh:

They see the howler clips and think he stinks, but he creates chaos in the final third every time he's on the pitch. He's definitely better than Jesus and Trossard.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
They see the howler clips and think he stinks, but he creates chaos in the final third every time he's on the pitch. He's definitely better than Jesus and Trossard.
He’d be the best pure number 9 right away, mostly bc we don’t have one :russ: but also because of his attributes. I love making fun of him and how unlucky he is/his technical on the ball deficiencies…but he’s a specimen of a player. The goals will flow in the right team and situation.