Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
His agent is clearly working against him. Should have been sacked last season.

Napoli Osimhen let him go for €65M which in today’s market is a steal, he just needs to adjust his wage demands. What Napoli were paying him won’t fly for most Prem clubs. Cut his demands and I could see Arsenal all over him.

Napoli is one of the hardest clubs to buy players from. They got too dollar for lavezzi, cavani, higuain, jorginho so Osi won't be any different. Only problem is he wasn't that great last season and IMO his offside awareness is shyt, against slower Serie A defenders so imagine what it would be in England. Idk I hope Arsenal drop a bag on him.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I’m not seeing a scenario where Nketiah breaks out if it’s not acne

He’s too small, he’s not exceptionally quick, he isn’t the most technical, his finishing is spotty at best, he’s not good in the air

Being at Arsenal this long is the highlight of his career so far as a professional and not an amateur youth player

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Napoli is one of the hardest clubs to buy players from. They got too dollar for lavezzi, cavani, higuain, jorginho so Osi won't be any different. Only problem is he wasn't that great last season and IMO his offside awareness is shyt, against slower Serie A defenders so imagine what it would be in England. Idk I hope Arsenal drop a bag on him.

His numbers last season were good when you factor in his goal to appearances ratio.

You’re right though. His biggest weakness in his game is his offside awareness, he really needs to get that coached out of him.

This Villareal/Celta Vigo match is straight fukkery :dead:
My dawg…this game is madness. Swedberg missed 2 clear 1v1s to win the game. 1 minute later, Celta give up a foolish PK.

Celta had NO business no losing this game.

Villarreal might make that jump back to UCL.

I keep telling folks La Liga games between clubs outside Real and Barca are really good. It’s just for Real and Barca they sit deep. Against each other they play ball.

Last edited: