Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I was gonna say he looks like the gril from the "I date black men haircut" meme

ccac1e8f740bf84f2072e7b416257da1.jpeg

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
What’s the point of even watching Roma this season? We already know they’ll finish 6th, likely with 63-66 pts. Book it.

Girona is clearly weaker than last year, but that was a good win for Atleti. Definitely a much better defensive performance than last week.

Cholo said they’re still looking for 2 more signings. A creative midfielder is must imo, that and a pure CB (Hancko perhaps).

Get a back-up GK on loan from Chelsea :lolbron:

Also, why no looks for Vermeeren

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
What’s the point of even watching Roma this season? We already know they’ll finish 6th, likely with 63-66 pts. Book it.

Cholo said they’re still looking for 2 more signings. A creative midfielder is must imo, that and a pure CB (Hancko perhaps).

The reports are that he hasn’t impressed Cholo with his form in training, and it looks like he’s on the way out soon.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

I love how pretty much every highlight that they put in that package was from at least two years ago. Those fans are going to be so disappointed. DC legitimately might be too washed for the A-League at this point.

On a side note his last three clubs have been in LA, Rio, and now Sydney. Dude is clearly basing his career moves on beaches and b#tches :heh:

Last edited:
Daps

Won't stand for Giallorossi slander........:ufdup:

Daps

I love how pretty much every highlight that they put in that package was from at least two years ago. Those fans are going to be so disappointed. DC legitimately might be too washed for the A-League at this point.

On a side note his last three clubs have been in LA, Rio, and now Sydney. Dude is clearly basing his career moves on beaches and b#tches :heh:

I'm shocked he actually has post-Euro league highlights.......