Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
and honestly, quiet as it be, PSG is building the up one of the best, if not best youngest squads in europe with an elite midfield

Vitinha
WZE
Ruiz
Merscardo
Doue(expected)
Neves(expected)

one of the best fullback pairs
wingers who are elite dribblers

Noticed this as well. They still gotta rebuild the culture.

they just need one good cb who is great in ariel and a scorer, but i don't think they should overspend for Oshimen all

Osimhen really messed up re-signing with Napoli. Once Spaletti left and ADL didn’t improve the squad, there was no point in staying. He’d be looking at leaving in a free next summer if he didn’t resign.

:hhh:, Tiotttteeeeee.

:russ: I remember watching that match in Common room. Arsenal fans were sick when that goal entered.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
yes he would

on the left

now who's your team?:russ:

:mjlol: Why we acting like he top 5 like Rabiot wasn't playing left wing ahead of him most of the Euros?

When he was at Barca he was barely getting the same game time then Torres, Fati and Rafinha :sas2:

The type of frustrating player he is he not starting consistently for Arteta :ufdup:

He not getting in that Liverpool line up and he not starting for City :sas1:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:mjlol: Why we acting like he top 5 like Rabiot wasn't playing left wing ahead of him most of the Euros?

When he was at Barca he was barely getting the same game time then Torres, Fati and Rafinha :sas2:

The type of frustrating player he is he not starting consistently for Arteta :ufdup:

He not getting in that Liverpool line up and he not starting for City :sas1:
this is another lie :what:

whenever he was fit and healthy he was always first choice wideman

Torres, Fati and Rafinha? you okay dog.

only time Dembele was benched when fit was during winter transfer of 2023 when Laporta was trying to bench him because of contract issues, but Xavi pleaded management.

you have no idea what you are talking about.

and Bernardo is washed, Pep will start him ahead
he's also better and Diaz

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
this is another lie :what:

whenever he was fit and healthy he was always first choice wideman

Torres, Fati and Rafinha? you okay dog.

only time Dembele was benched when fit was during winter transfer of 2023 when Laporta was trying to bench him because of contract issues, but Xavi pleaded management.

you have no idea what you are talking about.

and Bernardo is washed, Pep will start him ahead
he's also better and Diaz

I'm aware of his contract issues but the facts are facts they were getting the same game time at the time :lolbron:

Bernardo not getting benched for him that's Peps go to in any big game.
Tactically Pep not going for him at all.
I'm taking Diaz over Dembele every time :hubie:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I'm aware of his contract issues but the facts are facts they were getting the same game time at the time :lolbron:

Bernardo not getting benched for him that's Peps go to in any big game.
Tactically Pep not going for him at all.
I'm taking Diaz over Dembele every time :hubie:
now you are just being willingly ignorant

Dembele got the most gametime out of all the attackers last season.
you know why, because he was healthy for the first time in seasons. where did you get the lie they had the same game time.

you argue like a tlr poster, just saying whatever to stick.

you're taking Diaz but i bet top coaches wont

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
now you are just being willingly ignorant

Dembele got the most gametime out of all the attackers last season.
you know why, because he was healthy for the first time in seasons. where did you get the lie they had the same game time.

you argue like a tlr poster, just saying whatever to stick.

you're taking Diaz but i bet top coaches wont

I said at Barca...Which is factual and verifiable if you care to look it's not an argument lol.
Rahinha played more and the other 2 had more or less the same amount of minutes as him like I said.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
No lie, I hate when people find out they like something they hated the whole life. Bring back gatekeeping

Because why was you being all difficult and close minded all these years :unimpressed:

Then nikkas gonna want to act like they know something about the shyt. You wasn’t in the trenches with us, you wasnt there when Gallas sat at midfield, when Rambo got his leg broken in two, seeing Ryan Babel knocking us out the CL :hhh:, Tiotttteeeeee. I could go on and on at the heartbreak and disappointment. Now you wanna be a fan when the club is on the uptick, calling Arteta from the Pep tree :scust:. Put some respect on Wenger and Moyes. Mans like Arteta was embarrassing those lot before they got oil money.

Ohh to be a gooner :ufdup:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I said at Barca...Which is factual and verifiable if you care to look it's not an argument lol.
Rahinha played more and the other 2 had more or less the same amount of minutes as him like I said.:yeshrug:
and you saw me say earlier it was because of the contract issues and you still ignore that to make it seem like it was because Raphinha was better

Jalether

Superstar
Daps

One of the most overrated players in Europe

Only one world class season in terms of goalscoring under his belt and His all round play is barely better than Haaland's.

essentially you get a really poor man's haaland in terms of goalscoring(though still quite unproven compared to haaland) with much of the same technical defficincies.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
You wasn’t in the trenches with us, you wasnt there when Gallas sat at midfield, when Rambo got his leg broken in two, seeing Ryan Babel knocking us out the CL :hhh:, Tiotttteeeeee. I could go on and on at the heartbreak and disappointment

:mjcry: Twice I have cursed the residents of Birmingham. Below and winning goal at league cup