Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Just really getting into football. My son about a year and half (age 12) ago wanted to give football a go, got on a travel team etc… figured I needed to learn the sport. Quickly found out I really, really enjoy the sport I thought was boring and ignored for my whole life. I watched more Euros and COPA games than NFL last year. Ted Lasso and Welcome to Wrexham did help along with my son loving the sport and it taking up 5-6 days of our week every week.

Going to try to really dive into EPL (watched random games here and there last year) and La Liga this year, time permitted. I want to follow a team in EPL and was deciding between Arsenal and Liverpool and went with Arsenal. Young team, young coach from Pep’s coaching tree and haven’t won the title in 20 years, so I figured this would be one of the big 6 to follow.

Looking forward to the season!

Daps
How do you guys feel about Neymar not making ESPN'S top 10 Greatest Footballers of the 21st Century?

Feels wrong. I know his career didn't pan out the way we wanted it to but still
Don't really care if he made it into the top 10 or not

Did his talent deserve it ? Yeah probably did

Did his career deserve it? probably not no

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Just really getting into football. My son about a year and half ago wanted to give football a go, got on a travel team etc… figured I needed to learn the sport. Quickly found out I really, really enjoy the sport I thought was boring and ignored for my whole life. I watched more Euros and COPA games than NFL last year. Ted Lasso and Welcome to Wrexham did help along with my son loving the sport and it taking up 5-6 days of our week every week.

Going to try to really dive into EPL (watched random games here and there last year) and La Liga this year, time permitted. I want to follow a team in EPL and was deciding to go with Arsenal. Young team, young coach from Pep’s coaching tree and haven’t won the title in 20 years, so I figured this would be one of the big 6 to follow.

Welcome aboard my Gunner brother! Hope to see you in here for the upcoming season :salute:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:unimpressed:
Dembele was brought for creativity and thats what he's great at

Dembele would start for any team besides Madrid and would start under any coach

and honestly, quiet as it be, PSG is building the up one of the best, if not best youngest squads in europe with an elite midfield

Vitinha
WZE
Ruiz
Merscardo
Doue(expected)
Neves(expected)

one of the best fullback pairs
wingers who are elite dribblers

they just need one good cb who is great in ariel and a scorer, but i don't think they should overspend for Oshimen all

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Just really getting into football. My son about a year and half (age 12) ago wanted to give football a go, got on a travel team etc… figured I needed to learn the sport. Quickly found out I really, really enjoy the sport I thought was boring and ignored for my whole life. I watched more Euros and COPA games than NFL last year. Ted Lasso and Welcome to Wrexham did help along with my son loving the sport and it taking up 5-6 days of our week every week.

:wow:

Going to try to really dive into EPL (watched random games here and there last year) and La Liga this year, time permitted.

:wow:

I want to follow a team in EPL and was deciding between Arsenal and Liverpool and went with Arsenal. Young team, young coach from Pep’s coaching tree and haven’t won the title in 20 years, so I figured this would be one of the big 6 to follow.

:picard:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
No lie, I hate when people find out they like something they hated the whole life. Bring back gatekeeping

Because why was you being all difficult and close minded all these years :unimpressed:

Then nikkas gonna want to act like they know something about the shyt. You wasn’t in the trenches with us, you wasnt there when Gallas sat at midfield, when Rambo got his leg broken in two, seeing Ryan Babel knocking us out the CL :hhh:, Tiotttteeeeee. I could go on and on at the heartbreak and disappointment. Now you wanna be a fan when the club is on the uptick, calling Arteta from the Pep tree :scust:. Put some respect on Wenger and Moyes. Mans like Arteta was embarrassing those lot before they got oil money.

Ohh to be a gooner :ufdup:

Last edited: