Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Who wanna make my argument for me why Martinelli and Nico shouldn’t even be in the same breath? They saying Gabi has more goals so he must be better :krs:

Why not both?

Martinelli can play as a striker Nico can play both wings. Arsenal need Nico as they only have Martinelli in the squad to stretch teams is looking. And you cannot count on Jesus as he's usually recovering from being crucified 3-4 different times in a season.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Why not both?

Martinelli can play as a striker Nico can play both wings. Arsenal need Nico as they only have Martinelli in the squad to stretch teams is looking. And you cannot count on Jesus as he's usually recovering from being crucified 3-4 different times in a season.
Oh 100%, I’m not advocating getting rid of him. But people are telling me we don’t need Nico bc we have Martinelli :dahell:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Dude has GOAT PR. Literally gets credit for everything and 0 blame for anything. Now imagine if France Portugal England Germany were singing racist chants the world would be at their captains throat for not speaking out.

We all know the creators of the song is either Di Maria or Midget Overlord. They spent the most time in France/PSG out of that squad. MO still has PTSD from the Traores Cisses Carama/Kamaras of the world giving him a good kicking in Ligue 1

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Oh 100%, I’m not advocating getting rid of him. But people are telling me we don’t need Nico bc we have Martinelli :dahell:

You need to tell people Arsenal are in win now mode. Competition for places makes the squad stronger.

Your squad needs an xfactor upgrade in attack. If you arent going to get striker then you need a someone capable of playing on both wings a natural winger. Barring Saka everyone else is some form of insider forward.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Where’s good guy Messi in all of this?:patrice: You would think the GOAT and Captain would come out and say something
Indian Footy Twitter were quick to point out that he was at home eating lunch with his kid

:mjlol:

Sign of the times but these farming content aggregator stan accounts are so poisonous on twitter

images

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We all know the creators of the song is either Di Maria or Midget Overlord. They spent the most time in France/PSG out of that squad. MO still has PTSD from the Traores Cisses Carama/Kamaras of the world giving him a good kicking in Ligue 1

606cde41166747c899b1135ee300d858.gif