Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I don't see how it's a win/win because ETH and co. could fukk up the next 1-2 seasons and all the while the rest of the superpowers are getting stronger.

INEOS will be building the team NOT ETH.

ETH is a good sacrificial lamb. if he fails they can blame him. if he succeeds INEOS take the plaudits.

why waste a new manager's rep sorting out the mess? a mess that ETH and OLE contributed massively to.

the new owners can sort out the squad mess (in the background) and give their eventual chosen new manager a clean(-er) slate.

also some young promising managers need a year or two to prove themselves in the EPL - frank, mckenna.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do I have a sinking feeling that they’re keeping Ten Hag for now because Southgate is currently focusing on England. Ten Hag goes on a bad run and appoint Southgate later?

I need to go to bed. :mjcry:
@Ukbrotha swears to me Southgate not coming to United. I am just waiting quietly in the cut until the announcement.

:mjgrin:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Why do I have a sinking feeling that they’re keeping Ten Hag for now because Southgate is currently focusing on England. Ten Hag goes on a bad run and appoint Southgate later?

I need to go to bed. :mjcry:

Tbh this is how I see it playing out.
ETH gone by Feb/March, Southgate in :blessed:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
whatever you think about ETH you have to admit that he is a loyal men.

it seems that once you are #ETHset you are #ETHset for life.

Screenshot-2024-06-12-at-16-38-10.png

:hubie: