Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

"Many asked me to ignore it, many others said that my fight was in vain and that I should just 'play football,'" Vinicius wrote, via translation. "But, as I've always said, I'm not a victim of racism. I am a tormentor of racists.
"This first criminal conviction in the history of Spain is not for me. It's for all black people. May other racists be afraid, ashamed and hide in the shadows. Otherwise, I'll be here to collect. Thank you to La Liga and Real Madrid for helping with this historic conviction. More to come…"

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
GPpttwJXkAAiKcs

Real Madrid the last time Barcelona won the Champions.
Doubt. Mbappé looks younger than Jude here and like he's about to enter middle school.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I forgot who it was that said Concacaf is full of a bunch of "vacation destination" teams. Teams like Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Cayman Islands...

Imagine leaving cold Europe for an international break, and you got Saint Lucia and the Virgin Islands on the schedule...

:dead:

You the breh for the Pool support but disrespect my island again:ufdup:

:sadcam:

concise

Veteran
Daps

concacaf live streaming matches from the small islands on youtube today, Bahamas with some random white dude in the squad is killing me :mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
ETH getting a contract extension?!

:ehh: getting max 2 season extension tho. possibly just 1 IMO.

people actually believe this "ten hag end of season review" malarky :mjlol:

the "review" is just the board members finally meeting face to face to argue their points of view.

i don't believe there was a season review. there was always a difference of opinion which is why it took so long.

on the other hand i think ETH will be staying next season.

:picard:

i think they will keep ETH to save money and for ETH to take the flack while getting rid of players like sancho, casemiro and antony.

they are haggling over far smaller amounts so I can't see them willingly paying out the rest of ETH's contract.

ETH has gaslit himself into an extension.

but INEOS will let him be the fall guy while they reorg the team.

why waste a new manager's rep on that?

genius. all round