Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
If Shaw is injured Gomez should be starting at left back. He's the only one in the squad who's been playing good in that position this season :manny:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Should’ve played for Nigeria

They knew they’re going to get treated like shyt

The American equivalent is the media
-having high expectations for black QBs (ie patrick mahomes, lamar jackson, dak prescott, and jalen hurts).
Ranking the black QBs lower than the QBs they expect less from. It took Mahomes winning his 2nd for him to get the respect he deserved. 3rd is undeniable.
-making excuses, and having low expectations for white QBs (ie josh allen, joe burrow, trevor lawrence, and justin herbert)

Last edited:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Excuse my ignorance but I don’t pay attention to soccer unless it’s the Atlanta United. I know about the big European clubs but that’s about it..

I saw Madrid won the champions league..so they have a history of winning like the Yankees, Celtics, Lakers, The Arsenal etc? I know Ronaldo doesn’t play for them anymore I thought they’d fall off
Yes

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should’ve played for Nigeria

They knew they’re going to get treated like shyt

The American equivalent is the media
-having high expectations for black QBs (ie patrick mahomes, lamar jackson, dak prescott, and jalen hurts).
Ranking the black QBs lower than the QBs they expect less from. It took Mahomes winning his 2nd for him to get the respect he deserved. 3rd is undeniable.
-making excuses, and having low expectations for white QBs (ie josh allen, joe burrow, trevor lawrence, and justin herbert)

Don't feel sorry for these guys. They know what they are signing up to.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
real madrid are the new england patriots. stars take a discount to go play for em. They just went and got mbappe, imagine if the pats replaced brady with mahomes a few years later

Real Madrid been running the game since when :beli: was still getting breastfed by his mother.

Whatever club Mbappe was joining not in Saudi he was always going to take a paycut. Bellingham doubled his wages joining Real Madrid. The average weekly salary in over 200k p/w which in football is :damn: their wage bill is almost at 300m a season.

Calling Real Madrid the phuckin Patriots :beli:

Last edited: