Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
He came on against (admittedly) Balkans FC with 30 minutes left and instigated both goals :comeon:

I know Southgate kept most of the big guns in his pocket but Grealish has a better defensive work rate than most of the potential English forwards IMHO and given the question marks over left back would've been a more practical choice than Watkins. Better at getting through low blocks as well and would probably thrive on more creative license in the national team than he gets rope for under Pep.

Just a shame he's a pisshead :snoop:

I'm not sure that's how it works with Southgate's England breh :pachaha:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Damn we got torched yesterday against the Netherlands

Our golden generation isn't shyt
:mjlol:

I hope we at least Score 1 goal during La Copa, because you damn well know these other clubs aren't gonna let us lol. They'll probably take it as the ultimate disgrace if Canada can put 1 pass them
:mjlol:

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
Pep turned Grealish into one of the most boring players in the league. Dude used to be exciting and did things off the cuff now his game revolves around holding the ball up and winning freekicks.

Waste of a place in the squad what's he going to do pick him to take the ball in the corner to kill time.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
He had a good 6 months. Won the treble then proceeded to get shytfaced for 6 weeks and put this whole season in the bin. The lad has shyt for brains.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
when you realise that some of the mandem are dumb

:hubie:

marcel

mandem have to take 10 mins to explain basic work contract law to him.

:picard:

-

on the other hand i think ETH will be staying next season.

:picard:

I prefer ETH over Gareth Southgate 10000%. Bc you know thats who they want to hire right??? Right after the euros :francis:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
We are :beli:

Eze and Tosin should be in Naija right now prepping for our WCQ against SA tomorrow, but here we are :mjcry:

@Roberto Firmino @Ukbrotha @TobiOT @Roid Jones

I know you keep on complaining about it and I'll keep on swooping down like an Eagle

giphy.gif

and keep reminding you to blame your FA when you :mjcry: about why overseas Naijas aren't playing for the Motherland while Im

giphy.gif

After hitting post reply button

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I prefer ETH over Gareth Southgate 10000%. Bc you know thats who they want to hire right??? Right after the euros :francis:

i think they will keep ETH to save money and for ETH to take the flack while getting rid of players like sancho, casemiro and antony.

they are haggling over far smaller amounts so I can't see them willingly paying out the rest of ETH's contract.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I know you keep on complaining about it and I'll keep on swooping down like an Eagle

giphy.gif

and keep reminding you to blame your FA when you :mjcry: about why overseas Naijas aren't playing for the Motherland while Im

giphy.gif

After hitting post reply button
This Fulham fan called our starboy an ‘anorexic Bendtner’ :mjpls: just keep that in mind if you decide to engage with him :hubie:

@phcitywarrior @Ukbrotha @TobiOT @Roid Jones

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
He had a good 6 months. Won the treble then proceeded to get shytfaced for 6 weeks .

This is why I think Southgate binned him. It was well reported that Jack was on a bender after the treble and Southgate said something along the lines of enough is enough.

Don’t think he cares for Jack’s personality and really had him in the squad due to media hype imo. After his lukewarm season this year, that was all Southgate needed to bush him