Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Oga una dey alright. Don’t need anymore Nigerians :mjpls:

Three p*ssyca…Lions, need more pure English homegrown players. You know, the Harold Paddingtons and George Hammersmiths of the world.

Don’t need a Michael Akpovie Olise or Carney Chibueze Chukwuemeka coming in and diluting that English heritage :mjpls:

Score the PK - Good ole English boy
Miss the PK - Born in London to Nigerian parents/of Nigerian heritage

Them men ain’t slick
He on that :mjpls: time, bad faith posting, don’t even acknowledge that fool my Naija :hhh:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Grealish in the mud :wow:

Gareth in his heel era :wow:

Was it the last Euros that he was begrudgingly putting Grealish on in the latter parts of the game :laugh: . All England fans were furious..Lee Dixon screaming for Grealish to be subbed on like the Messiah ahahahaha ........Southgate gave the people what they wanted and Grealish didn't do shyt :lolbron:......he clearly never rated him

Breh just stopped pretending now

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Wait. Is Madison on the team or not?

God, I hope not. Their only danger man will be Foden and Eze

That's about as meh as the midfield DD is taking for France:lolbron'

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Was it the last Euros that he was begrudgingly putting Grealish on in the latter parts of the game :laugh: . All England fans were furious..Lee Dixon screaming for Grealish to be subbed on like the Messiah ahahahaha ........Southgate gave the people what they wanted and Grealish didn't do shyt :lolbron:......he clearly never rated him

Breh just stopped pretending now

He came on against (admittedly) Balkans FC with 30 minutes left and instigated both goals :comeon:

I know Southgate kept most of the big guns in his pocket but Grealish has a better defensive work rate than most of the potential English forwards IMHO and given the question marks over left back would've been a more practical choice than Watkins. Better at getting through low blocks as well and would probably thrive on more creative license in the national team than he gets rope for under Pep.

Just a shame he's a pisshead :snoop:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait. Is Madison on the team or not?

God, I hope not. Their only danger man will be Foden and Eze

That's about as meh as the midfield DD is taking for France:lolbron'
Nope. He didn't make it either.

Southgate basically sett8ng up his exit to United with this one, cause if they lose folks are going to start calling for his head.