Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I'm fully aware of his weaknesses(rossoneri here) but his few fukk ups comes short in comparison to Maguire's, pretty sure Southgate has also witnessed them in person.

Maguire is teflon. Him and his agent have a good deal, pundits can't even go too hard on his mistakes on TV. Pickford, Maguire, Kane gonna be in the squad until they are super washed as Hendo is now.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm fully aware of his weaknesses(rossoneri here) but his few fukk ups comes short in comparison to Maguire's, pretty sure Southgate has also witnessed them in person.

Tomori situation is different to Maguires. What you say is true. But Maguire has credit with Southgate as he has always done well for him in tournaments. Tomori doesn't have that. So regardless of how many phuck ups Maguire does he will continued to be picked. This happens with all managers at international level. You have to separate club football from international football when it comes to squad construction. They all have their favourites and the new kid on the block unless they are generational talent and even then thats no guarantees always have to wait till the old guard goes.

It's not that different to when Simic the most physically ready from the primavera didn't get a chance when Gabbia and Kjaer were struggling and no other defenders were fit earlier on in the year. Bald Terrorism

Daps
It's not that different to when Simic the most physically ready from the primavera didn't get a chance when Gabbia and Kjaer were struggling and no other defenders were fit earlier on in the year. Bald Terrorism
I like Simic, he looked very for his age on his debut should be given more chances but, Pioli is stubborn like that same case with the donkey Giroud who plays every game no matter how awful he looks. Feel sorry for Okafor smh.