Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

200w.gif

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Excerpt from Espn article

Sums it up perfectly

While Arsenal were pushed to their limits, City's fourth title in a row was achieved without Kevin De Bruyne for five months and Haaland for two. Guardiola will strengthen his squad again over the summer and the challenge laid down to the rest of the Premier League will grow again.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The horrific form in December really caught up with us. Regardless, still happy about the progress we've made this season because we're very close to finally winning a title. We just need to nail our summer transfer window and get some reinforcements to have a proper rotation throughout the season.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excerpt from Espn article

Sums it up perfectly

While Arsenal were pushed to their limits, City's fourth title in a row was achieved without Kevin De Bruyne for five months and Haaland for two. Guardiola will strengthen his squad again over the summer and the challenge laid down to the rest of the Premier League will grow again.

I'm definitely a more casual fan and understand some of the "hate" man city gets bc of their owners, playing loose with the rules etc (although it seems obvious theyre not the only ones) BUT I love watching teams that win so systematically.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

Rodri says it all there. Arsenal fans all day telling me it was Aston Villa who killed their title charge, but it was themselves when they played for that draw.