Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
4 in a row sealed

Very telling Arsenal minus Saka can’t break through against Everton
Don't mean to be negative but saka in important games is a ghost...again probably the 2nd best player imo after odegaard going forward but:francis:

If u guys get a proper number 9 next year is yours I just can't see city going 5 in a row..and liverpool,just no 😂

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Chelsea conference legaue bound :blessed:
Prob will be EL if City wins the FA cup
I just knew Palace were going to beat Villa. This Palace team when healthy. :whew:
All the more reason why Spurs should have pushed for the City game. Assume they won, they’d be in UCL right now

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Don't mean to be negative but saka in important games is a ghost...again probably the 2nd best player imo after odegaard going forward but:francis:

If u guys get a proper number 9 next year is yours I just can't see city going 5 in a row..and liverpool,just no 😂
Proper 9s don’t grow on trees

Newcastle won’t sell Isak no way

Don’t see anyone else really

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Proper 9s don’t grow on trees

Newcastle won’t sell Isak no way

Don’t see anyone else really
True, I rate Jesus but not as a nine, havertz is aight he scores big goals but idk.....the number 9 doesn't have to be world class per say maybe the arsenal board can do some proper scouting and go outside the obvious names like pool has done :yeshrug: