Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Oh shyt, let's get a second one now
:gladbron:

I wish there was a relegation battle going on today
:ohlawd:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, the midfield and attack of England squad for the Euros is looking scary :picard:

I know brehs gonna say I'm trying to jinx it blablabla but really, Bellingham and Foden are having stellar seasons, Rice has been elite with Arsenal. Palmer and Kane have great stats as well. Saka is a bit underwhelming lately but always turns up and Grealish is super consistent

Seriously, who is better in midfield and attack ?
Lol, England have never let form get in the way of disappointment

:pachaha:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
just-when-i-thought-i-was-out-they-pull-me-back-in.gif

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Man, the midfield and attack of England squad for the Euros is looking scary :picard:

I know brehs gonna say I'm trying to jinx it blablabla but really, Bellingham and Foden are having stellar seasons, Rice has been elite with Arsenal. Palmer and Kane have great stats as well. Saka is a bit underwhelming lately but always turns up and Grealish is super consistent

Seriously, who is better in midfield and attack ?
their attack is elite but their midfield still missing a few profile players.

they are too all action to me. no one to direct or control the match. Portugal. Germany and even France has a more diverse pool of midfield profile. i still don't know what to make of Bellingham as an actual cm.

now their attack might be enough for them to win if their midfield does good though.
i have no faith in DD bringing in silky midfielders like Doue, Caqueret or Akliouche which is once again going to stunt France's ability to build up play from the back and keep the ball. so yes, i put England a slight favorite ahead of France.

but i have a feeling this is a German year. especially at home.. England don't have a profile of Wirtz and Musiala. this is the year of the storyline and heritage. :yeshrug: