Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I believed in VAR, but watching them fukk up actively and often made me realise that it can't be process. These mofos corrupt or allowing their bias to affect decision making.

The line drawing needs to be done by tech completely out of a human's hands

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Are you implying Neymar is better than kaka and ronaldinho because that's how this comment comes across

Neymar vs Ronaldinho:

Neymar vs Kaka:

I give neymar a narrow edge over both :yeshrug:

Longevity

Had less talent surrounding him in the Brazil team during his era than kaka or ronaldinho

Last edited:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

@Liu Kang Olise >>>> Barcola and Coman :manny:

Olise being left out is crazy.

Probably, but Barcola playing the CL this year likely gave him an edge. If Olise was in a bigger club than Palace then he may have had a better chance.

Also, can Olise still be called up by England ?

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
A referee in Netherlands’ fourth division has been banned for life after celebrating the title with the winning team. Referee Jan Smit from Opmeer in North Netherlands has been suspended for life by the Dutch football federation (KNVB) for his actions.

As per a local media report, the 61-year-old officiated the game between St. George and SV De Valken on Sunday. The game witnessed St. George goalkeeper Dave Laan score the winning goal in stoppage time. This was seemingly helped by Smit’s actions with 15 minutes of time added on. During the regulation time, SV De Valken had three players sent off and finished with eight on the field.

To add to doubts of questionable officiating, Smit celebrated St. George’s success by getting on the podium, singing songs and lifting up the trophy.

Subsequently, De Valken filed a complaint with the Dutch authorities who have slapped the suspension on the 61-year-old official.

Smit, however, questioned the decision and said, “I just sang a song and held up the trophy once. That’s the only thing. I find it too sad for words,” he told NH Nieuws.

Dutch referee banned for life for celebrating title with team

Shameless behavior :russ:

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
We need a U12 to step up :mjgrin:

My son is about to start U12. We got this...........

6538553c6b637ce47c4f1afdcfba76a8.gif