Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If the ref had given Liverpool the penalty for that City drop kick in the final minute, we would be in front genuinely and with just Everton to play.

I wouldn't laugh at Liverpool just yet.
It's still wild to me that in a big game in England, in a title race, with the technology available, the ref couldn't be bothered to go over and have a look. Absolutely wild.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
United, Roma, Knicks ... another great sports weekend
download-64.png

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hit the translate situation. I swear aint no Club fukking with Arsenal. This is where all the hate come from. From the media, to weird Black folks who wanna be different.

We the coolest club in the World. Our name is simply Arsenal. They hate cause we don't need trophies to validate our situation.

We da Best, we da best

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
you can't rely on spurs for shyt. this will be like '99 where those fukkers just had to avoid losing to yanited on the last day and the title would be ours, they lost 2-1. bet big money on a citeh win so that you can at least have some joy.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Barca shooting itself in the Leg again if the Roque rumors are true.
:mjlol:

Say bye bye to the south American Market, especially Brazil. I still don't understand how we don't have the Argentinian Market on lock
:mjlol: