Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
What have Man U done? Absolutely nothing, zero threat:mjlol:

Arsenal's defence is at the level where they can be comfortable and in control even without the ball. Doesn't mean they are bad, just making it boring, semi-terrorist ball

United have been United.

Job done though

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
What have Man U done? Absolutely nothing, zero threat:mjlol:

Arsenal's defence is at the level where they can be comfortable and in control even without the ball. Doesn't mean they are bad, just making it boring, semi-terrorist ball
Yeah Arsenal were comfy. I feel they should have tried to score more but I guess Arteta is banking an City dropping points.

United had nobody making line breaking passes or through balls, maybe Amrabat a couple of times. Just passing to the wings and hoping for a cross or the winger beating his man. I get they have many injuries but United was really poor.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Are Tottenham going to give it their all against City? I don’t see them bending over but I also don’t see them giving 100%.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are Tottenham going to give it their all against City? I don’t see them bending over but I also don’t see them giving 100%.
Don't care. They are Tottenham. How does shyt give its all? Will City be inflicted with explosive diarrhea?

Last edited:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe you need to consider how a team can play at 40% and still stop you from scoring at home....

We lack the quality which is why I say that Arsenal were fortunate

How many times were we in dangerous positions with Garnacho? We just lacked the quality in the end.