Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
NEW YORK (AP) — New York City officials approved a plan Thursday to build a 25,000-seat stadium for Major League Soccer’s New York City Football Club next to the New York Mets’ stadium, Citi Field.

The $780 million soccer stadium, expected to open in 2027, will anchor a 23-acre (9-hectare) redevelopment project in the Willets Point neighborhood that will also include housing, a new public school, retail stores and a hotel.

The new stadium will be New York City’s first venue dedicated to professional soccer. NYCFC, which won the MLS championship in 2021, currently plays home games at Citi Field or at Yankee Stadium in the Bronx.

NYCFC getting their own little stadium, right in my old stomping grounds :salute:

With that said, it's time for a rebrand, get rid of the man city stench, their services are no longer needed or required :salute:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
My predictions for this week's CL

City to win and knock out Madrid
Barcelona to win and Knock out
Atl madrid to lose but still go through some how probably extra time or pens
And well the arsenal game.. History tells me Bayern win,Home, european pedigree, But ...i feel its gonna be am all english semi

Barcelona to advance regardless of team they faced and City to go through regardless But higher % if its bayern because they just cant defend

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Our place in the league table is colouring a lot of narratives

If we were in the title race this would have been spun differently

If Chelsea was in a title race I don't think this happens.

Players looking for individual glory because its been a shytty season overall :yeshrug:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
NYCFC getting their own little stadium, right in my old stomping grounds :salute:

With that said, it's time for a rebrand, get rid of the man city stench, their services are no longer needed or required :salute:

Then go watch redbulls. CFG stay winning