Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
man utd were "7 in a row" minus 1 point and goal difference. plus 3 CL finals, went undefated in europe 2008, record undefeated run in champions league.

2007, 2009, 2009, 2011, 2013 won league.

2010 - lost to chelsea by 1 point.

image.png

2012 - lost to city by goal difference.

image.png

liverpool won 7 or 8 out of 11 (IIRC) in the 70's and 80's + 3 european cups + 2 EUFA cups.

:hubie:

TL;DR other teams have done similar. if prem teams are >>> in europe as well then they would win those other "non-farmer" leagues too.

:ufdup:
damn you went in breh...I ain't even gonna analyze all that, I'll take your word and send some rep your way, man even provided screen caps and everything.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Tied with Haaland for the Golden Boot :wow:

Haaland goal involvement is trash considering he plays for the team with the most goals in the league. If you take away his penalties it becomes pathetic. Dude assists nothing..creates nothing and requires you to put it on a plate for him...if he's not scoring you might as well be a man down :hhh:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I think people are overly harsh on Poch.

Nah, he's tactically ass. Palmer's been lifting this team up with individual brilliance. Take Cole away and it's relegation form.

But on a side not, Everton are ass send them down, I'll take Luton any day over this shyt. Hopefully the Sean Dyche slobber fest can end.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
damn you went in breh...I ain't even gonna analyze all that, I'll take your word and send some rep your way, man even provided screen caps and everything.

rep+.

i'm on my macbook (external screens) practically 24/7 :sadcam:. so it's easy to do (option+shift+4).

not sure how some brehs do that all on their phones tho ... :patrice::wow: