Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Leverkusen, even if they don't go invincible are very impressive. Competing for all trophies. Them guys with that mini gold trophy didn't win any domestic cup or European cup and drew alot of games.

When we was drawing all those games and winning a league City were busy fighting relegation.
You remember that? Or you only jumped on the City bandwagon in 08? :jbhmm:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
When we was drawing all those games and winning a league City were busy fighting relegation.
You remember that? Or you only jumped on the City bandwagon in 08? :jbhmm:

Hold on to that nostalgia, I'm sure it's kept you warm all these years not winning the league.

And speaking of history, not cool to make fun of team fighting relegation when the yall bribed your way into the first division. Oh wait did you only become an Arsenal fan when you saw them at the top of the table?

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Hold on to that nostalgia, I'm sure it's kept you warm all these years not winning the league.

And speaking of history, not cool to make fun of team fighting relegation when the yall bribed your way into the first division. Oh wait did you only become an Arsenal fan when you saw them at the top of the table?

My whole family are Arsenal supporters, I'm sure you come from a long line of proud City supporters yourself right? :pachaha:
I'm bringing up history cause your trying to discredit ours since your teams only started past 2010 Brodie :pachaha:

115 the number you need to focus on breh. gonna stain any history your club has brother :umad:Enjoy for now:salute:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Schick has had so many timely goals this season.... why would you hate him?

The way Leverkusen play with Boniface vs with Schick is night and day.

Schick can do well filling in here and there but if he were leading the line from Day 1, Leverkusen would not be where they are right now.

Him scoring a couple late second goals doesn’t take away from the fact that he’s just not as good as Boniface, especially if/when he’s not scoring. Doesn’t do as much in the build up play/can’t create for himself/others the way Boniface does/can.

Naija really missed Boniface this AFCON…