Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Welbeck :stylin: trackin back is :lawd:

Welbeck could be a great striker. He just can't finish to save his life. He's still 22 so one can only hope that he will improve.

If not, we can always sell to Liverpool or Sunderland for 20 million pounds :russ:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Brand stood up like a man and volunteered to lead the charge in the game over the weekend to cement our 12 point lead. This game isn't too big for him, he's too big to be selfish.

:ohlawd: I knew Kagawa would be playing today. Carrick setting the table, Hibachi Kagawa sheffing up, and Phil doing the dishes :wow:

ASAP Ferg coming after these brehs with an ignorant ass 4-3-3.

The movement today will be bewildering. Four versatile attacking players, all of whom like to drop deep or split out wide, can find passes and get jiggy on the net.

This might be 4, 5 nil by halftime. Mourinho announces his intentions to become the new ManU assistant at the end of the game, Cristiano turns in his transfer request by half-time. Shame of it is, he'd only be a squad player on this years team. He and Nick Powell would do some solid work in the league cup, though.

stephen-a-smith-faces-cropped.jpg

Madrid have won already. Only things left to determine are; how badly Kagawa frauds, will RVP feign injury to avoid embarrassment and what minute Rafael gets sent off.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Welbeck could be a great striker. He just can't finish to save his life. He's still 22 so one can only hope that he will improve.

If not, we can always sell to Liverpool or Sunderland for 20 million pounds :russ:

Welbeck is a decent finisher, maybe he has a better eye for the spectacular then your normal finishin, its just he hardly ever plays striker for United for his scoring record to improve. Been a fan of Welbeck for ages

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
stephen-a-smith-faces-cropped.jpg

Madrid have won already. Only things left to determine are; how badly Kagawa frauds, will RVP feign injury to avoid embarrassment and what minute Rafael gets sent off.
:whoa:

dont say that man...I just bet All my Coli-Cash save 156 on United winning :birdman:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
comparing 98-99 with 12-13...... :laff:

That's what they said in '99 about '68 :heh:

You my mans 50 grand and all that....

But fukk outta here breh. I got some quasi-cultured faux-european wannabe-refined propa FOOTBALL stanning to do. Read some articles about Juninho teaching Dax McCarthy the right way to chest balls or some shyt because dikkriding season has returned. :sitdown:

:blessed: